Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Awesome. Just wait for my sign and then make a run for it. Leave the laptop behind and don't leave any tracks" I said leaving my hiding spot and went to the other side of the auditorium hiding behind the curtains.

Yes, I had purchased a new laptop just to this purpose. I couldn't use my own. Paul would eventually find it with the video running and he'd kill me.

I patiently waited for the entire presentation to be done with and I swear that was hardest part. Jesus could teachers be any more boring? Nobody cared about what they were talking about, not even the parents themselves, but they were in for a surprise. I had almost fallen asleep when I heard the blessed words I had been waiting for like half an hour.

"And now please welcome one of our most prestigious teachers in school: Mrs. Gregory" I heard the Principal's voice throughout the speakers and suddenly my heart beated up so many times in just a fraction of a second that I felt I was going to pass out. It was time.

"Now!" I texted Jamie across the auditorium and in just a couple seconds, before the teacher could even start her likely to be boring speech, a video showed up in the screen.

At first I didn't hear anything besides the outrageous attempt of singing that was coming out of the speakers, so I peeked my head outside to take a look. The entire auditorium was paralyzed to what was being presented to them in the big screen. Probably not the presentation they were hoping for.

"If you wanna be my lover...!!" I heard the awful singing of my Spanish teacher in the video, drunk off her ass during the school dance last year. We had spiked the eggs punch she had forced us to serve with vodka, and not being used to drinking alcohol she didn't even notice. She had given us the show of our lives and now it was being reproduce for the entire school to see. But that was not it.

Jamie had hacked the school system in order to the speakers of every single classroom to play the audio in the video. Absolutely everyone could tell what it was about, and I bet they were laughing their asses off.

Not so much in the auditorium. Parents were furious someone like that could be called prestigious. Sorry Mrs. Gregory, maybe in another school you'll be safe from me but not in this one. Not anymore.

Problem was I had spent so much time admiring my master piece that I didn't even notice someone sneaking behind me. He quickly and effectively grabbed me by my arms and started pulling me to the back exit of the auditorium so no one could see us leave.

"Jason!" I shouted at my boyfriend and struggled with the vice like grip around my arm as he drug me around the hallways like a ragdoll "You're hurting me you idiot! Where are we going?" I demanded to know with a frown but he didn't even turn to look at me as he answered.

"Third floor" he stated coldly and dragged us both up the stairs until we reached said location. I didn't know what irritated me the most: being dragged like an animal three floors up or Jason playing mysterious.

He opened the door of one of the rooms and firmly pushed me inside, as if I had tried to escape at all. I was honestly so shocked for the situation and especially how it was presented to me that I had frozen in my spot. I had no idea of what his plans were, but wearing that murderous expression it could be nothing good. It's not like I was scared of anything, but it worried me that his head would actually explode. Of course if Paul's hadn't exploded this far, then I rested assured his would be safe.

"I can't believe you!" he finally boomed once the door was properly shut. It was so loud it actually made me flinch.

"Jesus Christ, you don't have to yell" I pointed as I cleaned my ear with my finger to stop that annoying whistling. I prayed he'd lower his voice otherwise I'd end up deaf.