I jumped onto his bed, getting under as I snuggled onto his already warm pillow. He always said I was weird for this, but I always liked how my older brother smelled. I couldn't describe it, and most think I'm weird and need help, but I think I'm fine.

"Aaron?"

"What Liam?" He turned over, looking at me as he ran his hand over his eyes.

"Is it okay if...if you did what you used to when I was six?" Aaron raised his eyebrows, but I could tell he remembered when he scooted closer.

I really love my brother. I love my older sister Chienne, but not as much as I love Aaron. Aaron always talks to me and lets me hang with him and tells me he loves me too. Father doesn't really say it much...

Aaron hugged me, and I hugged him too as I heard thunder, but it didn't affect me as much as it did before.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my wimpy bro. Love you, and go to sleep!" He said, and I smiled, nodding as I closed my eyes.

See!? That's why I love my brother! He's so nice!!

I lay my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, pretty slow for a beat. But it was calming. Soon, everything around me: the thunder; the lightning... Was all but a dream...

Present

"No. You just don't deserve one."

I heard Aaron gulp, nodding.

"Like I said...deserved that one."

I can feel my cheeks turning pink, why of all memories did that one come up?

I had to turn away, walking off back downstairs to Gabby. I saw her feeding one of the triplets, and I sat across from her, sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just remembered...bittersweet memories. Nothing major." I smiled, but I feel like it didn't reach my eyes.

That dream only reminded me of how much I did love Aaron. Like, a lot. He was almost like my psychologist and was someone I could talk to if Father made me sad. Then when I was ten he started changing once he went to Fathers conventions.

I'd want to talk to him, but he would say man up and figure something out myself. He especially started insulting me, cussing at me much more often, and would assault me...all the time!

Ten yrs old

"Get up!!!" I cried as I had dropped the knife near him. I already got hit ten times and he cut me on my neck." Stop being a baby and show your older brother the Couteau blood in ya, no?"

I grabbed the knife inches from his feet, standing as I got in his stance he usually gets in. But when he did his infamous sweep kick my head hit the bottom of the floor. My head already hurt, but now it's throbbing.

I was crying, but this time it was silent. My mouth was open and nothing was coming out.

"Liam...Liam get the fuck up!" Aaron foot nudged my leg, but I couldn't and wouldn't get up." Liam..."

I did only one thing that I used to do when I was younger. I outstretched my arms, dropping the knife.

"Hug..." I wheeze.

I watch Aaron look around, Father wasn't in here anymore, I think he left. And because of that Aaron rushed and helped me up, hugging me as he picked me up.

"I'm sorry." I hear him say, and I nod into his shoulder. I knew he still loved-

Suddenly I was dropped to the floor, my head impacting the floor even harder. Hearing the sound echo all around. Then everything went black.

Present

"Liam!" I blinked, seeing Gabby trying to pry my hands open. I looked seeing blood drop to the ground as my nails grew into claws, digging into my palm. I pulled them out, shaking my head as the wound started healing.

"Liam what happened?"

"Bad memories." I stand, hugging her as I need something to calm me down. Anything to help me to not strangle the life out of my older brother that's on the third level.

"Liam...if you knew bringing Aaron home would make you feel this way than why did you do it?"

"Revenge." I whisper. Gabby pulls back, looking at me with worry in her eyes." It's okay, I won't kill him..." At least...I think I won't.

******

"Liam? Liam?" I woke up, immediately knowing that wasn't Gabby's voice.

I turned over, seeing Aaron crouched beside my bed, a shy smile on his face.

"Why the heck are you in my room?" I sit up, trying not to wake up Gabby as I climb out. I wasn't wearing anything but comfortable pants, and I ruffled my hair.

Aaron stood, face pink as he looked away.

"I need help."

"With what?"

"With the pull-out couch...it won't pull out." I can't help but just stare at him.

He sneaks into my room, with Gabby sleeping and the twins in the middle and the triplets near in here to ask me about a...about a pull out couch?

"Get out."

"But-."

I grab his arm, walking out my room as I close it softly. And when it's closed, I point at him. Good thing I'm taller than him, it is only by two inches.

"I invited you to my house for some reason I still don't understand for, but you will not barge into my room with my children and mate sleeping in there. That's furking rude and I won't have it. I am not afraid to kick you - literally - out of my house." When I say this Aaron nods, and I sigh.

"Just take off the pillows, then you'll see-."

"Can you show me?"

I shove around him, going up the stairs as I am in his room. I see suitcases that weren't here before, shaking my head as I take off the main pillows. I throw them to the side, pulling the metal handle to the pullout. When I pull it starts to unravel, and at some point it's out.

"There. Not that hard if you actually try you motherfucker." I don't even care that I cussed. None of my kids are around and he makes me angry I just want to cuss him the fuck out.

"Sorry... Thanks." I can't help but lay against the wall, sighing at how tired I am. Being mad at a person takes a lot of energy for some reason.

I closed my eyes, still laying up against the wall. I even heard Aaron beside me, and I opened one of my eyes, seeing him standing next to me.

"Go to sleep my stupid ass older brother, night." I say, and I hear him chuckle.

"You forgot an I love you."

"No I didn't."

All of a sudden I heard thunder, and my eyes were wide awake. Aaron saw that, smirking.

"You're still afraid of thunder?"

"No! It just shocked me. That's all. There's a difference." I say with confidence, but really, I still hate thunder.