071 REAL LIFE

seventyone. real life

"I DONT WANT TO LEAVE." winnie sighed, looking up at bearded chris through her lashes. she was having the best time with him and she was not prepared to not see him for a month.

chris was manoeuvring her light pink suitcase down towards the drop off point for baggage. once they dropped it off, he gave her a hug. breathing in her scent and touching her hair.

"call me as soon as you land okay? Hhw longs the flight again?"

winnie had her thinking face on as she spoke, "1 hour and 30 minutes." She grimaced. it wasn't as bad as going to london but she still hated planes and didn't want to be on one.

chris laughed, feeling her pain. winnie slapped him lightly on the shoulder scolding him for laughing.

chris calmed down and sighed, staring at the woman in front of him. he had the most amazing time with her and really didn't want to see her go so soon. being with each other nearly every single day from may to not seeing each other for a month was scary to him. he didn't want to wait 1 month to be reunited but she had duties and so did he. she had fittings for the upcoming victoria's secret fashion show, filming for a new movie and many more jobs. he was super proud of her but she seemed to be always working and he didn't want her to overdo it.

pulling her in for a kiss they both smiled. the familiar spark instantly hit, they both could never get tired of that feeling.

"don't forget about me!" winnie giggled after they pulled away. chris groaned, rolling his eyes and smiling.

"how could I ever?" chris grinned, "you're too good for me."

----------
why am I so bad at THISSSS