026 REAL LIFE

twentysix. real life

BERLIN GERMANY

WINNIE JUMPED ONTO HER SOFA SIGHING CONTENTLY, chris following closely behind. he pushed her lightly so she was lead face first, before jumping on her himself and squishing her. they were both giggling and squealing at each other, chris was a heavy guy.

"chris you heavy fuck!" winnie squealed, "i can't breathe!" she was laughing uncontrollably, her hair in her eyes and mouth. chris's hands jabbed at her sides, tickling her.

chris was chuckling as he lifted her with ease so she ended up on his lap. he took one look at her messy hair in her face before laughing again. he slowly began to help her by moving her hair away.

"there ya go!" he said, smiling.

the meal at roberts was really nice, the cast talked about their schedules and had fun. it ended earlier than expected because sebastian drank too much and threw up out of roberts window, hitting a lady who was walking. it didn't go down very well. winnie had one glass of prosecco while chris had none as he was the driver for the night. he was worried he would have had to drag winnie home in a state but she was fine and very much sober.

winnie's arms snaked around chris's neck, squeezing him tightly. she could not help it, he was so warm and cuddly and just nice to be around. she felt butterflies around him, even more, the past few weeks, although she feared he did not feel the same. his arm's in return snaked around her waist, squeezing ever so lightly, he gave her a small smile to which she returned.

"did you have a good night?" he asked quietly.

"yeah I did, did you?" she replied back, smiling brightly.

he nodded, his lips curling into a smile. he moved her into a more comfortable position on his lap.

"seeing seb be sick was the worst thing though. those images in my head will never leave!" winnie fake gagged, making chris laugh.

"such a lightweight."

"glad im not like that."

chris scoffed, "you're the biggest lightweight."

"am not!"

"are too!"

"am not!"

"are too!"

"am n-" chris cut her of gently with his palm. he raised his eyebrow at her and she sighed, rolling her eyes.

"least my night is cheap."

his palm left her mouth and he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, cupping her jaw. her face was tiny, but it looked even tinier in chris's massive hands. he titled his head to the side as he looked at her deeply. he was thinking but winnie didn't understand why.

"your thinking." winnie said, it came out as a whisper.

"just about all the shit im going to get."

question was written all over winnies face as chris smiled.

"after what?"

"after i kiss you, if you let me of course."

winnie couldn't breathe. she couldn't believe that chris evans wanted to kiss her. he openly said that he wanted too. this was a moment she would never ever forget and her mind was internally screaming about how she couldn't wait to tell her friends. she felt like a kid again.

"why?" winnie breathed out, as chris started to move his head forward.

chris smiled with his teeth, biting his lip lightly. jesus.

"because im growing impatient."

"how so?"

"ive been waiting to kiss you. now stop stalling." he laughed, making winnie giggle.

it happened so fast. she couldn't believe that their lips were touching.

it was light, slow and soft. everything into one kiss. his hands stayed safe on her waist until they became more comfortable, moulding into each other. they strayed away from her hips moving down towards her bum, they both giggled like children when he squeezed it, before going back to kissing.

it wasn't long before it "accidentally" moved into the bedroom. it was everything she had imagined and more, he definitely was the one taking control, stopping a few times to make sure she was okay. winnie thought that that was nice of him. It wasn't awkward, it wasn't bad. it was sweet and sensual. the pair couldn't keep their hands off each other, there smiles evident the whole night.

for winnie she hoped it wasn't just a one-time thing, she was far too deep with him for it to be a fling. It would break her, and she really did not fancy that happening.

-------

guys I TRIED IM SORRY

lets be honest who would have self control over chris evans