thirteen

"Josh," he gasped, feeling something hot burst through him as the pink-haired man nipped at his hipbone, the sting a welcome release against the swollen, hot magma that was arousal.

He felt him kiss at his stomach, closing his eyes against the slight tickling sensation of Josh's scruff, clutching at the sheets in a desperate attempt to stay still. He wanted to bury his fingers in the man's hair, to finally direct him to the area he wanted his mouth's attention on most, but he couldn't. Josh had told him to stay still.

A needy moan poured from his throat when hands whispered along the waistband of his underwear, and he obediently raised his hips so Josh could pull them away. The release was dizzying, but with it came even more need.

He needed Josh.

"Can I try something?" The voice made him open his eyes, letting him see the pink-haired man currently leaning over him, looking curious. He frowned, hesitant. "Like what?" he murmured, body still tingling. He could feel Josh's warm stomach barely brushing against his aching length, and it only served to amp it up. He resisted the urge to arch upward, seeking more contact.

Josh waggled his fingers, and Tyler's breath hitched. He knew what he meant, but the thought of it scared him a little. Because he also knew that while it was only those small digits now, an aroused male, hot and dark, was directly behind them.

Just the thought of Josh doing that to him made his gut clench, a delicate tremble scattering through his small frame.

But he nodded, genuinely curious as to why people did such a thing. There had to be a reason, and Tyler was suddenly desperate to know what it was.

The pink-haired man grinned, pleased, dipping down to kiss him and sending his trepidation somewhere far away. That look of approval had him practically giddy, and he'd do anything to keep it there.

He continued kissing him, shifting his arms to wrap around Josh's neck and press upwards into him, wanting all the skin-to-skin contact he could get, not caring that he'd been told not to touch. Josh didn't seem to mind anyway, if the groan he emitted was anything to go by.

And when he felt a hand skimming down his side, over his navel and down between his legs, he could only give an answering groan of his own as Josh-

Tyler blinked open his eyes, startled stiff as he became aware of his surroundings.

He was lying on his side in Josh's bed, the aforementioned owner curled up behind him, his face nestled between Tyler's shoulder blades, one of his legs hooked between the smaller boys. He also had an arm tucked around Tyler's waist, and it tightened slightly as he murmured something in his sleep, disturbed by his sudden tensing.

Tyler consciously relaxed, waiting until Josh settled again before he sighed, burying his face in the pillow with a frown.

Once again, I'm stuck waking up with a hard-on to hide from this guy.

He had no idea what was up with his dreams lately, but he was going to have to figure out a way to control it. He was already dealing with enough as it was.

He sucked in a breath as Josh shifted behind him, pressing his hips against Tyler's backside in his unconscious state, and he felt his face flame as a result.

He needed to get out of the bed and deal with his problem before Josh woke up and either became embarrassed from it, or decided to deal with it himself.