Chapter 3 - Rina

WARNING: More Drama coming on your way. You've been warned.

Above is a drawing of what Ahwei would roughly look like. I already asked permission to the person who drew these awesome Rina and Ahwei drawings. Since that's that, i guess i should dedicate this chapter to her. She's an awesome Russian girl and an Extraordinary friend.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment.

——————————————————————————

I took a long thought and fought with myself, feeling insecure about everything that could possibly happen.

I was extremely worried that Ahwei will start disliking me if he knew who i really am. Things already took a bad turn a few days ago anyways (Keep reading and soon you'll know what i mean).

I have finally come to a decision about his request.

"No, Sorry," I answered. "There's an occuring event right now and i am out of life points," i continued.

I planned on letting him play the game but as the song finished i just noticed that i really did run out of life points. Seriously, i'm telling the truth.

Soon enough i got called in to get my report book.

I wasn't surprised with the results, i did work hard to get good grades after all. My parents weren't too proud of me though, they expected me to excel in everything. But what can i say? People has multiple intelligences and well i'm just not that good, actually it's more like i'm not into doing any type of sports which ended up hurting my PE grades. I don't mind really, my grades are still good and PE doesn't really affect much.

The other kids asked me about how my scores and it wasn't surprising to me that they started praising about how i did. My parents are the only people who ever dares to complain about my grades and it would be totally useless if i tried to defend myself by using the other kids' grades, because to their defense they already know that my grades should always be way higher than the Honors Class average.

Not much has happened in school after that...

And...

It's already the start of second semester and i suspect that someone is currently suspecting me for liking Ahwei.

Please, please, please. I pleaded to the Lord so that no one knows that i have feelings for Ahwei.

Of course you wouldn't understand why am i feeling this way, so let me tell you a story.

Ever since the second semester started i have been dozing off in school a little... actually a lot...

And it's because i just can't stop thinking about Ahwei.

I really want to talk to him but i never really had the courage.

I looked at him every once in a while, and there's this girl named Violet who is the Valedictorian of my school year. I'm quite close to her since we occasionally study together in class but right now she is blocking my view and it's irritating me.

To my dismay i heard a voice that snapped me out of my comfort zone.

"Rina, who are you staring at?" Violet asked. Whoop-de-doo, big surprise! Not.

I tried to pull an act and start 'staring' at the air con that is above Ahwei's head.

Does she really have to be annoying at this point? I complained to myself because she is ruining my mood.