Introduction

This is a non profit project. I do not own Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil) or any of its characters. Youjo Senki is owned by studio NUT, Kadokawa Shoten and Carlo Zen. Please support the official release.

The office was quiet. Tanya sat at her desk, filling up the papers, when the time stopped. Tanya growled and mumbled: "Being X..." She took a look around the room. "Show yourself!"

"I see you are doing well." The ominous voice filled the room.

"No thanks to you. What do you want this time?"

"My goal is the same as it was. You still do not believe."

"I refuse to."

Being X groaned, before speaking again: "What a nice life you have, you are a high ranking, well paid officer within a prosperous country, would be such a shame..." He paused, it was like you could feel his twisted grin, "... if a miracle happened."

Tanya's eyes widened. She breathed out and calmly spoke, "What's this time? Will you strap another bomb to me and make me pray?"

"That tactic did not work."

"Giving up already?" She taunted.

"I think I didn't put you into harsh enough conditions-"

"W-Wait, not again."

"From now, until your faith in me will strengthen, you and your subordinates shall answer Readers' questions and do their dares."

"Is it one of those stupid Q&A's?"

"Yes, and if you want to end it, all you need to do is believe."

"No, I'm fine, I'll do it." She turned around, "Can't be that bad." She mumbled.

"Everyone in your battalion is briefed."

"What?!" She glared into emptiness of the room.

"One last thing before I go, If you won't do it, your heart will stop, you will die and there will be no reincarnation for you."

The time resumed. Tanya sat in her chair, laying her head on the table in desperation.

Leave your questions and/or dares in the comment section and they will be answered. Until the next chapter!