«10» Fights & Littles

London // 10:32pm

It has been a few hours since the incident occurred and Niall was getting worried. Liam hasn't woken up since the punch happened and all that Niall can do is wait until he finally wakes up. If he does.

Meanwhile, Louis and Harry have been arguing ever since Daniele had to mention the boss incident. The feathery haired boy's eyes were puffy and red from tears and Harry was yelling and tugging at his hair.

"Yes, Louis, the boss from that place, Andy, and I fücked! Once! But it didn't mean anything, because my other friends dared me! He was older and they thought it would be funny, but it wasn't. I felt so gross afterward and I couldn't think straight after he had dropped me off at home that night. I felt like he mutilated my body and I couldn't think straight!"

Louis was watching him with wide eyes while Niall just sat there on the love seat, biting and tugging on his bottom, swollen lip. He only cared about Liam's condition at the moment, and not for his friends who seemed to be at each other's throats.

"I understand that, but you still went with their dare and didn't even think twice on your virginity, Haz! You didn't think twice on a guy who would take your virginity so damn well, you fücking idiot!"

Harry was now the one in tears while Louis was full on furious with him. Niall remained deep in thought as he played with his swollen lip, thinking of all the possibilities and all that could happen with Liam. It's a little overboard, but Niall is really scared.

"And you dare lie to me about your virginity! I thought I was your first time, but I guess the fück not, huh? Wow, you make me feel so special and loved, Haz. When were you even gonna tell me?!"

Louis had gotten into Harry's face after pushing him down onto the soft, sectional couch. He had gotten on the ottoman and looked down at the green eyed man sternly. Louis was done with all of this.

"I was gonna tell you, of course! But I just didn't think that it was important," Harry said after taking a breath, playing with his own fingers while Louis just shook his head at him.

"Well it's fücking important, Haz! So damn important to me and you knew how happy you made me after we had our first time, you asshole! I was crying happily to my mom about it after you had dropped me off..." Louis started crying again, wiping his tears away as quickly as he could. Harry felt like shït.

"L-Louis... I'm so so so fücking sorry that I lied to you, I really am... It w-was just so hard to bring up to you that I couldn't even try..." Harry wiped his own tears away as Louis continued to stare at him, his tears still flooding down his tanned cheeks. "I didn't want you to find out like that, but I guess Daniele and him had a talk. Fücking, bïtch..."

Louis chuckled a little at Harry, slowly running his fingers through the much taller boy's brown locks as slowly as he could. Louis couldn't stay mad at his giant for too long because Harry always has a good reason for his mistakes and Louis understands them well.

"Oh, Haz... Don't worry about it okay? Why don't we go and talk to Andy when we calm down? For my sake. I wanna know how your first time was." Harry frowned and gripped the smaller boy's petite waist.

"Why would you even want to know that? I count my first time being with you."

Louis blushed and shrugged his shoulders, biting his lower lip softly. "W-Well I still want to talk with him. I'm assuming he topped you, even though you top me?" Harry blushes now, chuckling as Louis nosed his exposed neck.

Harry hasn't spoken to Andy since that night, so he's secretly nervous that Louis wants to see him after all this time. Its been 2 years after all, and that's quite a while for not speaking with someone like Andy.