«0» Introduction

Niall horan is a sweet, loyal nineteen year old. He lives with his mate, Liam Payne, who brings his girlfriend, Daniele, home nearly everyday.

Since Niall may or may not have feelings for him, he decided to get a job as a stripper to avoid Liam and get enough pay for a side job during the evening.

He has a normal job as a cashier in the mall that's near where he lives, so he gets double the money every day.

He has the day off on Sundays though, which helps him, so he could get all his sleep in on that day. He nearly doesn't sleep at times, but it's worth it because he doesn't want to see Daniele.

She is a sweet girl: pretty hair, nice body, all that jazz. She stole Liam away from him, though. He liked him first and that should count for something, right?

He has known the guy for most of his life, so they should be perfect for each other, right? Well, to Niall, the answer is yes because he likes Liam so much. He wishes that Liam will like him back after all these years.

He has liked Liam ever since the beginning of middle school, when their gym lockers were next to each other, so he could see him in his underwear and shirtless.

He couldn't help but get problems in his little underwear and hide them from Liam. All he wanted to do was pin him against his locker and make out with him but no. Girls have to exist, and they have to be attractive to Liam.

But maybe, when Niall tells Liam his secret, he could possibly show him feelings right back? Maybe Liam will visit him, support him and want him?

Just maybe, Liam may like Niall back then, finally.

~*~

A/N: So here's another new story! I'm really excited for this one because drama, sexy Niam and Liam being especially needy for his prince, maybe ;) I hope y'all enjoy this and I hope I won't die from hotness with this story. I love you all! x

This story is dedicated to: mrs_horan_59 and Bia-Marie