chapter~15

Guys!guess what?I got 169 views on this frikin story!yayy this gave me hope that maybe I can actually finish this poor excuse for a book...maybe.just kidding!I will try my hardest to finish this sucker!and make it readable!

~Alex

"Um guys what is that?"Nic pointed towards the trees.an arrow shot through the air and missed Nic's head by only a couple inches.I gasped,Nic yelped,chy jumped,bryce and Adams mouths fell ajar,katie took cover behind a tree while pulling me and chy along,and trevor stood awkwardly.from the brush a figure stepped out and removed a hood covering her face.I stepped out from behind the tree and came face to face with a girl my age that looked a lot like me.

"Mom?"I took a shaky step foward.

"Yes dear,it's is I."artemis embraced me in a hug.then I watched as she grew in size and age.she looked about mid twenties,but still resembling me.

"Where are your hunters?"

"I came alone to deliver a private message,unfortunately I bring bad news."

"What kind?is everything ok?"chy cut into our conversation.she looked at artemis,"Oh yo' homie!so you da bestays mom!"

"Um yes...home..ie..um anyways,"my mother shook off chy's hilarious greeting.I tried to hold in my snicker,but the boys had fell out and Artemis glared at them."one of you will betray this group of friends and turn evil,the one of you that will be least expected.I've come to warn you of this so watch your backs my little ones.and ladies,you know that I don't approve."my mother dissapeared pointing fingers at bryce,adam,and Nic.

Ok I finally have a new chapter out!I know!I feel like I just completed my switch-leap(for you non-dancers,just know that it's very hard to do)anyways who will betray the group and we still don't have a clue where lucas is...poor wittle baby!but have no fear,you will find out in the next chapter...maybe...*evil laugh*