chapter~six

This pic is of katie!she's pretty!you'll learn my reading peeps v read on!

"Hey,has anybody seen trevor?"Adam calmly asked.
"Who is..that's not important!I have to find my people!"Nic yelled at adam.so Nic,me,Chy,Adam,and Lucas headed out the door and Luckily this time we didn't have any slow pokes.*cough trevor cough*
...
~Trevor
When I woke up it was still dark outside.so I decided to go make a friend.i walked down a road,then took a left,then took a right,then I saw a person.so I took off running to them,"hayyy you wanna be ma fraind?"I was determined to make this boy my friend."who are you?what's your name?you a demaigod like me?huh?"
"Um why would you go around asking people if they are demigods or not?"he said while turning around and his face looked like it was surprised."why are you,a five year old,out here by yourself?"
"I AIN'T FIVE!"I screamed,I don't understand why he don't like me.
"Sheesh sorry kid,my names bryce,and I don't think you answered my question,"I might just be friends with this bryce dude.
"Yayyy!and uuhhh who's she?"I pointed drooling a little.their was a girl that appeared behind bryce.she was a hot mama,"is she your girlfriend?"
"Ew no!kid this is my cousin.whats your name little one?"
"Good,"I walked up to the woman and slapped her booty. Yep jiggly!She jumped foward and gave me a dirty look,but I don't care,"you're pretty.....a- and my names trevor...."
She smiled,"Thank you!my name is katie."her smile,oohhh it could wake me from the dead.because I was about to die,I need food I'm a growing boy!"I won't be able to walk unless I hold your hand,"I told katie,my soon-to-be wife...:)