chapter~eight

Nope ha!tricked you!you thought that was Nic didn't you.yes you did.but it is acctually bryce!
~Alex
Adam finally somehow made it out of the tree and underneath him was some girl screaming her head off.I will admit that he is heavy but he's not super heavy.chy was basically drooling over the weirdo that looked like a drug head beside the girl.so as a good friend I pushed her into him.then I helped a confused and hot Nic off of the ground.and we were surprisingly close..."um hey."I gulped as I looked up at his tall figure.he was way taller than me,but I am really short anyways."Hey!"he said back with a smile that made my heart want to melt."ok if you two are gonna kiss just go on ahead and do it because we know that it's coming."I looked down at adam and his little woman still on the ground,and he wiggled his eyebrows.I saw trevor frowning at them too.then I smiled back at Nic and we kissed.sparks flew!
~chy
They were so cute omg!I totally shipped them from the beginning!alic!yep perfect!so I turned to this cutie that was in front of me and I kissed him also.I was so scared!what if he didn't think I was cute?what if he didn't return the kiss?He did!he kissed me back!"eww yall are gross!"I heard lucas being annoyed.but we only shared a small kiss,unlike Alex and Nic who where making out.I looked at the boy,"I'm chyenne but you can call me chy...or whatevur!"Nice move chy!I thought.he laughed,"I'm bryce,or whatever!"he mocked me but it was ok because I knew he liked me back!"legit bro,find a room guys!"I heard Adam say as he laughed and high fived lucas.he had already gotten off of the ground and him,lucas,the girl,and trevor were watching us.Alex and I exchanged glances,"pervs!"we said at the same time and that made everyone laugh.