Chapter 17

"Oh shit, my bad. I'm Shawn." He responded holding out his hand.

I shook his hand lightly, "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

He looked at me seemingly conflicted about something. "Um...Can I get a picture? I am like such a big fan and I am literally star struck right now." He rambled.

"Yeah, bro. No problem. Just relax man, I am just a normal person." I chuckled uncomfortably.

He fumbled getting his phone out of his pocket and turned on his camera.

We took two pictures and he seemed content and put his phone back in his pocket. "I still can't believe this." He spat out still in a shock full state.

"Uh, yeah." I looked at him impatiently. "Can you go get Camila for me?"

He nodded quickly. "Oh yeah sorry." And with that he ran into the apartment to get her.

I stood there and tapped my foot nervously until Camila turned around the corner followed by Shawn. I got the urge to smile because she looked good. She is wearing short shorts with a t-shirt of mine that she must have took from me when she was at my house.

"Hi." I breathed out once she was in front of me. She simply nodded in acknowledgement. "I brought you these." I said handing her the flowers that now had the tickets attached. "And please don't throw them away this time... They come with 2 front row tickets to my show in 2 days."

She looked down at the tickets and nodded. She opened her mouth to speak but was beat to it by Shawn. "Front Row! Holy Crap! Mila, can I be your plus one?" He yelled excitedly.

"Yeah sure Shawn whatever." Camila responded quietly while handing him the tickets.

It was nice to hear her voice. "Hey Shawn." I called to the overly excited guy. "Do you mind if we step out here and talk for a little bit? Alone?"

He nodded frantically, "Yeah, no problem... Y/NN." He said with a wink.

I chuckled lightly. "Don't call me that. We aren't at the whole nickname stage yet." I stated annoyed.

"Alright... got ya." He said before walking off into the apartment with the tickets. Camila went and sat the flowers on the entry table before stepping outside with me.

We went and sat on the two chairs she had on the patio. We sat silently at first before Camila spoke. "Why did you talk to Shawn like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked deftly. She only glared In return. "Alright. Alright. I don't know, he's a bit over the top."

"He's just a fan of yours."

"Yeah but I wish he would just play it cool."

"Just be nicer to him." She stated simply.

"Okay." I answered. "Wait, Why are you so protective of him?"

"Because he's my friend."

"What kind of friend?" I probed.

She sighed. "If you are asking if I'm with him, no I am not."

"So you guys haven't-"

She cut me off. "No... He is just one of my best friends."

"Well sorry, he is in your apartment, answering your door."

"Yep. But you don't have to worry. I never actually broke up with you and I'm not a cheater so I wouldn't do anything like that."

I nodded slowly. "Okay." That hurt but alright.