Chapter 15

I continued to call Camila as I sped way over the speed limit but she didn't answer. So I threw my phone in the passenger seat and cursed under my breath.

I arrived at the airport and parked quickly. I ran up to the check in area. "How can I help you ma'am?"

"I need to get to Miami, when is your next flight?" I hastily spat.

She nodded and typed on her computer, "hmm, looks like the next flight to Miami is at 5:30 pm." She stated and then looked back at me.

That's too long, that's still over 3 hours away.

I thanked her and declined before walking away. I quickly called Alexa and told her I needed a jet ASAP. She agreed but told me that it would be $80,000 since I booked on such short notice.

I agreed because that wasn't going to hurt my bank account to say the least. She then gave me instructions on how to get to the jet and told me the pilot would be there in 20 minutes.

After I hung up the phone with Alexa, I started to make my way to the area Alexa told me to go. It took longer than I wanted it to to get there due to fans stopping me on the way and I had to stop and take selfies with them.

By the time I got to the jet the pilot was already there so I quickly paid and we were off.

Along the way I continuously called Camila but no answer. At one point her phone must've died or she must have turned it off or blocked me because all my calls went straight to voicemail.

I sighed and put my phone down after what seemed like a million calls. I decided instead I would start to write a song because my emotions were boiling in side of me and I needed to get some release.

By the time the plane landed I had completed not only one but two complete songs with a simple chord progression due to the fact that there was a guitar in the private jet for reasons unknown to me.

After the 6 hour long flight I was exhausted and it was past 11 at night. In most cases I would have let any plans wait until morning but this time it wasn't an option, I need to speak to Camila tonight.

I got one of my security guards to bring my Miami car to the airport so it would be ready when I landed so I quickly grabbed the keys from him and sped off to Camila's apartment. I knew where it was because of the time that I had to drop her off after that one Miami concert of mine.

I decided to grab some flowers on the way to use hopefully as a piece offering although it is a long shot that it will work.

I sped way over the speed limit to Camila's apartment and quickly jumped out of the car. I ran up to her apartment door before realizing that I didn't have a plan and I had no idea what I was going to say or do.

I froze momentarily in terror before knocking. I heard shuffling and then the door began to open. "Mami, I told you that you didn't have to-" she cut herself off when she saw me.

She quickly tried to close the door in my face but I stopped it with my hand. "Camila, please. Can we talk?" I asked while continuing to resist her efforts to close the door. She didn't answer.

I leaned my arm against the door and spoke softer, "Please Cami."

She again didn't respond, and I was about to lose all hope until she slowly began to open the door again. I hesitantly held the flowers I had gotten for her out in front of her.

She grabbed it and walked through the living room to the kitchen. I stepped in as well and closed the door gently behind me. I watched her as she went into the kitchen and swiftly threw the flowers in the trash.