Chapter 19

We are now on our way to Camila's apartment to drop her off, by we I mean my whole crew, and Ariana because we have to drop her off at the airport after this. I haven't asked her if she is going to continue the tour with me or not but I hope she does. I love her so much and for this world tour I'll be gone for 4 months. It would be torture to be away from her that long.

My thoughts are in overdrive not knowing exactly what will happen between us. I know she said that we could be together as long as we agree to be 100% honest and faithful but that doesn't exactly fix everything and I know there is still a lot for us to figure out. And I'm not sure we can do that with 4 months apart.

I was brought out of those thoughts when I heard a door opening. That's when I noticed we had arrived at Camila's apartment. I told the driver I would be back shortly and I walked Camila to her door, silently.

Once she reached the door she turned around to face me. "So?" She questioned.

"So... are you still coming on the rest of the tour with me?" I asked nervously scratching my neck lightly.

"I don't know. What's in it for me?" She questioned.

"Anything and everything. Whatever you want? I am so lucky that you are giving me another chance and I don't want to take advantage of that so whatever you want I'll try to do for you." I rambled truthfully.

She smiled slightly before speaking, "Do you even want me to come? I wouldn't want to ruin your vibe, or prevent you from possible sexual endeavors." She said glancing towards the van.

I shook my head quickly. "Of course I want you to be there. But either way I'm not participating in any 'sexual endeavors', unless it's with you. I was serious about what I said. I want to be faithful to you for as long as you keep me around. And like even right now, this is the longest I have been without sex." I stated honestly.

Before I could continue, Camila spoke up. "Seriously? It has only been 2 months since you hooked up with Ariana." She rolled her eyes.

I looked down shamefully, "I know... And since I lost my virginity, I haven't gone more than a month without sex. I know you won't want to hear that and I know it isn't the best thing, and I apologize for any discomfort that brings to you but it's the truth. And you said you wanted honesty."

She nodded. "I do want this relationship to be based on honesty. No lies." She paused and caught my gaze. "But anyways of course I'm coming with you... I have to keep you out of trouble." She said seriously.

"Good. I'm glad. So I'll see you-"

"Wait, wait, wait." She cut me off. "You know how you said you would do anything to make this work?" I nodded slowly. "Well then, I want you to kiss me, right here, right now."

I raised my eyebrows confusedly. "Why?"

"I want you to prove to me that I matter more to you than Ariana does. Kiss me in front of her, so she can see where she stands."

I shook my head slightly. "She knows we are together already Camila and I love you more than anything."

"Okay. So this should be no problem." She shrugged.

"There is nothing to worry about between me and her so this isn't necessary."

"Okay... that's fine but... prove it."

I thought about it and laughed slightly."Okay." I nodded as I stepped closer to her.

I put one hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me. So close that there was virtually no space between us. She gasped slightly.