Chapter 11

** Onika's POV**

Here we go, Ms. Myrtle is coming to pick us up from my friend's house. She said we should look presentable so I used that as an excuse get my brothers and sisters semi-dolled up. But for my baby girl, Casí she is adorable as always.

Her light brown, curly hair is half up and half down tied with a big pink bow. She is wearing a matching pink shirt with glitter and hearts, and a pink and white sparkles. He tights are white and she has on little low top Pink and white chucks.

I saw a navy blue mini van pull up in front of the house.

"Is that her?" Alex asked staring at the van.

We watched Ms. Myrtle walk up to the house, Casí tightened her grip on me as Ms. Myrtle knocked on the door.

I opened the door and all my siblings gathered behind me.

"Hello guys!" She smiled as she walked in. She looked at Casí and offered a hug, Casí began crying. I picked Casí up, she is really short and light, like a 3 year old still even though she's 7 now.

Ryan whispered something to Jordyn, and I nudged them both.

"Thats rude." I said through my teeth.

"We remember you." Ryan walked up to Ms. Myrtle and tapped her while she had been trying to tell Alex and José apart.

"Are you Jordyn?" Ms. Myrtle asked.

"No I'm Ryan."

"Hi Ryan,"

"I HATE YOU!" Ryan screamed. That came out of no where. I quickly put Casí down and scooped Ryan up, covering her mouth as her arms and legs flung about wildly, her face was red and tears streamed down her face.

"Y'all can go head out to the car we be out in a minute. " I whispered to Rih.

"Ryan, we're all gonna be nice tonight okay?" I coaxed.

"Why didnt she like us before?" Ryan said in between gasps for air.

"From my understanding, she didn't have much of a say."

"Its not fair!"

"Listen babe, I know she waited until after she began building a relationship with yall to give yall up but at least WE all stayed together for the most part." I ran my fingers through her tangled brown hair.

"I wish you were my mommy." She said and hugged me tight, I kissed her and we sat a while longer