Chapter 9

**Rih's POV**

After Onika stormed out, Ms. Myrtle and I stared at each other in shock for a few moments.

"Should we.." Ms. Myrtle began.

"I think..." I started, "I think its best you don't come with me to find her."

I walked to the door and opened her to exit but she didn't. She sat on Nika's bed stroking her pillow. She was crying!

"Umm.. Are you okay?" I asked her, it was awkward but I didn't know what else to do.

"Yea... Its just," She fell into a fit of sobs.

This is weird....

She started looking at Nika's pictures of her and her sisters, and of Casí.

"Who is this? Beautiful little girl?" She asked taking a closer look at Casí's pictures.

"Thats," I walked towards her. "Thats her daughter. Casí."

She gasped and more tears came out.

"She has a daughter?" She pulled Casí's pictures to her chest. "I missed everything. And-and now its too late."

C'mon think fast think fast.

"There there" I said awkwardly rubbing her back.

"She hates me doesn't she?" She frowned laying down on the bed.

K then....

**Nic's POV**

I was now surrounded by darkness unable to see who or what pulled me in here. I couldn't even see where I had came from.

Why was it so spacious?

I swore I was just squeezed between walls.

"Who are you?" A raspy voice said.

It startled me and I fell backwards to the ground.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?" the voiced boomed as I tried to get back up.

"You can't speak?" it pushed me hard against the wall. I felt dizzy and it was now hard to breathe....

**Rih's POV**

I couldn't get Ms. Myrtle out of the room so I left her there.

I walked to Aubrey and Safaree's room hoping Nika would be there.

Outside of their room I heard Aubrey telling Safaree how upset Nika had been, but it was Safaree's reaction that surprised me, he seemed to be crying. I knocked on the door and Aubrey opened it.

**Nic's POV**

I woke up on the hallway floor, I looked up and down the empty hallway. My body ached, I couldn't move or get up. My vision was blurred and a few moments later I had drifted back to sleep...