One

Hwasas' pov

Moonbyul is currently driving herself, Solar and I to Wheeins' new boyfriends house. Wheein was already there since she left earlier today to go and visit him.

They haven't been dating for long, but not for a short amount of time either. They have been dating for about four months now and he introduced his friends to us, while Wheein introduced us to his. She also found out that that they had a 4 year age difference, with her being 22 and Suho being 26.

By now everyone can tell that Solar had been getting really comfortable with Kai (who is Suhos friend) ever since they met. Of course they could be just friends that got close really fast, but by the way they look at each other, I think and know the two are hoping for more.

But then again it makes sense that they hit it off from the start since the two of them are both betas. In my opinion they actually look like a cute couple that would be able to last through the relationship and onto marriage. Considering she is 26 she better find the man she is looking for.

Moonbyul is the total opposite of Solar. She is 24 and already believes she won't ever find a lover of her own. But she also has no interest in finding the said person, or she had given up on finding him or her. She is perfectly fine with just taking care of the three of us though. Then if we ever have kids of our own, she will want to help us take care of them.

Now with me being the youngest (which is 21) out of the four of us, I am in no hurry to find my mate or lover. But that doesn't mean I have not been looking for them. Everywhere we go I try and try to look for him, but I never do. It's unfortunate, but life goes on.

"Hwasa!" I heard someone say loudly, I blinked my eyes to relieve them from the burning of staring off into space for so long. My head was propped up on the palm of my hand from when I was looking or rather staring out the window of the car. My eyes looked to Moonbyul and saw her looking at me through the review mirror.

"I have been saying your name for the last minute and a half." I lifted my chin from my palm and replaced it with my temple so I was looking forward to Moonbyul while we talked.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"I could tell, what's on your mind?" She said with her eyes leaving mine and landing back on the road.

I shook my head "Nothing important. I was just thinking."

"Well what were you thinking about?" She said to me sweetly.

"Just life, but most of the time I was just drying out my poor eyes." I blinked my eyes while looking up at the ceiling. Moonbyul lightly laughed and stopped the car due to being at a red light.

"Yeah, you do that a lot."

"Drying my eyes out?"

"No you do a lot of thinking, but that too." She looked at me through the mirror again which caused a giggle to fall of out of my mouth. I didn't respond and with that conversation coming to an end she turned to Solar to see her texting on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Moonbyul asked peering over to see the name on the messages.

Solar was going to reply but I cut her off with "Wait! Let me guess, Kai." I said scooting forward in my seat to look at Solar better. Her cheeks turned a light red while she rolled her eyes at me. She moved in her seat to look back at me in the back seat with a glare present on her face.