Before Newt could do anything you were running towards his case. You heard his agonizing shouts of un-fairness in the background as you unlocked your case. It was kind of tricky for your slippery fingers to find out how to unlock it, but eventually you got in. As your head was about to go in, a half dressed Newt came hopping into the room. 

You closed the case with a smile before he could say anything and began to climb down the ladder. Eventually, you came to the bottom and you raced to the shed door, by then you could see Newt's feet appearing from the top. You quickly squadeled around in search of the little creature that liked to randomly walk all over the place.

Twisting through the case, and hearing Newt hollaring your name behind you, you finally came across the creature finding a gold coin on the ground it must have accidentally dropped at some point.

"Found you.." The niffler looked up at you and scrunched it's nose in a stare off. That was when you remembered you said you had to find, not catch, the niffler. A sigh of relief and you spun to face your husband who was heading your way. "Oh yeah, Newt. I found.. I found the niffler. First. You should sing. Preferably 'You Are My Sunshine'."

Newt blushed a deep red as he imagined himself singing in front of you. "Y/N.. I-"

You walked up and cupped his face, staring him deep in the eye. Any one could tell by looking at his face that he was in deep contemplation on if he wanted to or not, he looked very weary and insecure. "Newt, sweetie.." You looked down at his lips so you knew where your's were going and placed your's on his. You wrapped your arms around his neck loosely as he eventually made his arms wrap around your waist and pull you closer.

Your lips dangled a little bit, not wanting to pull away, before you placed your hands on his shoulders. "Newt, you do not need to sing in front of me. But you honestly have such a wonderful voice, I heard you in the shower today. As your wife, I am telling you that I would love for you to sing to me, but that is all well if you do not want to. I don't want to force you to do anything. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N.." He looked to the side at the ground before closing his eyes and taking a deep in-hailing. 

"You are my sunshine.."

A bright smile appeared on your face as you once again wrapped your arms around his neck. His voice was shaky from nervousness, but it still sounded wonderful.

"My only sunshine.."

He pulled you a little closer and you leaned your head on his chest as he began to sway the two of you, side to side. The two of you danced to his little song.

"You make me happy, when skies are grey."

You started tearing up, you were so happy that he was doing this for you. You made no mistake in marrying this man. Not one.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you.."

He leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on the top of your head as the two of you swayed.

"Please don't.. take my sunshine away.."

   THIS NEXT IS A CRACK SHOT THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I WAS MESSING AROUND IT ISN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY>

Your arms were shackled behind you as you layed blindfolded on a pile of dirt. "Hello!" You called out but all you heard was an echo back. You sat on the dirt, pouting. This wasn't fun.

Some one spit out some spit beside you, and you whipped your head in that direction. "Yer lil boyfren ere has ta sing a tune-thing in front of a' whole town in orda' for yeh tah be saved." The unknown man said. 

You gasped. Your 'lil boyfren' Newt was terrified of singing in front of you- nonetheless a whole town of people! A tear slipped through your eye but was caught by the blindfold. You wondered if Newt would do it. Did he love you that much? Did he love you so much that he would sing a song in front of the entire town just in order to save his girlfriend? Like your grandma said.

There are plenty of oysters in the shell. 

It was something like that.

I don't actually know your grandma.

Nonetheless, out of pure worry you hadn't noticed that Newt had began to sing already. Or, a form of singing. When you finally zoned in you were very surprised to hear what was going on.

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti."  

You were slightly confused on what song he was singing, or whatever he was doing, but you went along with it.

At the end of the song you were set free and stuff.

So that is cool I guess.