Special

So I was chillen with some chill bro's in the chat (i love talking to you guys sm ;-;) and we got on the topic of Newt singing and like.. I had to write an imagine so  told them to give me ideas and now I am gonna do both of their ideas. Yep k,  gotcha.

These are both meant to be goofy (ugh I hate that word, Han why do you do this to yourself?) and not meant to really be taken seriously. So enjoy? Maybe?

"Special;  Newt singing."

You were in the kitchen, over by the sink cleaning all the dishes with a wa(r)sh cloth as your husband took a nice warm shower. He was probably stealing all the hot water, but that was okay. When he was in the shower he would lightly hum sometimes and you would sit outside his door and listen. He only ever hummed in the shower, you wish he did it around you but he didn't.

After cleaning the dishes, you walked over to the bathroom door and sat down. Much to your surprise you heard him not just humming a song, but he was actually singing it. You stood outside the door, your ear pressed against it as you listened to his heavenly voice.

So much you weren't listening to the words, just Newt's voice. It was the most beautiful thing you have ever heard, it was like seeing to swans flowing on a clean river making the heart shape with their heads as someone throws rose petals down on them. 

You heard the water turn off and you knew he was coming out, but that made your heart race. You wanted to hear him sing to you. The reason he never would sing to you was unknown, but you wanted to find out whatever it was and fix it. 

You leaned against the door frame of the door for about ten minutes before Newt wrapped in a towel appeared as the door opened. "Merlin's bea- Y/N.. I-" He was unexpected to see you as he used one hand to clench his towel and used the other to cover his upper body. He was a little insecure about the scars the creatures had given him sometimes, especially around you. Although every single one of them has a memory of it's own.

Arms crossed and cheeks pouted, you stood in front of your husband. "Why didn't you tell me you could sing, Mr. Scamander?"

"Y-you heard me?" 

"Of course I heard you. Why don't you ever sing in front of me?"

"I.. I am guess, I guess I am not that good.." Newt avoided eye contact as he looked anywhere but at your eyes, "Y/N.. dear.. can I please get, dressed?" 

A grunt and a frustrated inhale is what it took before you calmed yourself, not moving from your position and not letting Newt out of the bathroom. You closed your eyes and took another deep inhale as you thought of an idea. You opened your eyes and Newt saw a glint of mischievousness glaze over them.

"Race to the case, first one to find the niffler wins."

"What, Y/N!"

"If you lose, you have to sing to me."

"Y/N Scamander! I am in a towel!" 

"You have to sing to me." You shrugged your shoulders as you backed away.

"Y/N, I am not-"

"Three.."

"Y/N, no I need too-"

"Two.."

"Y/N!"

"One.."

"Wait, Y/N! I need to go get my-"

"One n' a half.."

"Wha-"

"You had your chance. Zero!"