Prompt #50

"This is girl talk, so leave."

-

The cold breeze chilled your chattering teeth as you walked down the freezing streets of New York. It was cold, needless to say. You were currently heading towards your sisters' house, they were wanting to talk to you about something.

You hadn't a clue what they were wanting to know, but you certainly were nervous about it. Not because they were most likely going to force whatever they wanted out of you, but because the guy you were practically in love with was currently staying at their house.

The first time you laid eyes on him to the first time he spoke you had a crush on him. From the first time you made eye contact to the first time you went inside of his case you were in love with him.

You took a turn into a dark alleyway, seperating yourself from the 6 o'clock rush hour and ducked behind a dumpster. You pulled out your wand from your coat pocket, you flicked it and in an instant you apparated to your destination and were welcomed by the heat of the apartment.

Your sister, Queenie, was standing in front of you holding a warm cup of tea. "Oh, Y/N, you are here!" She smiled at you with a golden smile as she handed you the tea.

Your cold hands on the warm cup made a small burning sensation run through you hands, "Where is, Teenie?" You asked, "Did you not want to ask me something?"

A small smirk hinted at the tips of your sister's lips, "Oh, why of course. T is waiting in our room." And within a few seconds you two were standing in the blue and pink splattered room.

Queenie grabbed your shoulders and sat you down on her bed, before closing the doors with her wand. She seemed too lazy to do any no-maj stuff and was always using her wand. Tina was across from you with a small smile as Queenie stood next to year.

"You know we are your sisters, you can tell us anything." Tina mumbled as she stared at you.

You looked between the two of them, "Yes, Yes I do know that.." What on earth had you not told them that they didn't already know?

"Oh come on, Y/N! You so have a thing for Newt!" Queenie blunted out, she couldn't help herself. She loved match making.

Oh.

So that is what they wanted to know, you were trying to keep it a secret or you knew somehow Newt would find out.

"Oh, huh. Yeah.. maybe a little liking.." Who were you kidding? You were practically in love with this man.

"Oh who are you kidding, honey? We can tell you are practically in love with the man!" Queenie said, a bit to loud for your liking, after all. Newt is in the same house and has a chance of over hearing.

Tina looked at Queenie, also thinking the exact thing you were. "Queenie, pipe down a bit, he might over hear." She tugged a little at her sleeve, grabbing her attention.

"I-I mean.. maybe I like him a l-lot.. but you know.. that.. what does it matter?" Your face flushed red as you played with your shirt, hearing someone else say that you loved him was kind of different.

Queenie smiled, "Oh, you are so cute, little sister!" She pinched your cheek before you swatted her away.

"I mean maybe I lov-"

You heard a knock on the door and then Newt's head popped in, "Tina I-oh.." he made eye contact with you, "H-hullo, Y/N I-I-I didn't know y-you were here.." his eyes darted around the room as you fumbled with your hands.

"Mhmm.." You mumbled as you looked over at Tina. She gave you a small smile and a wink.

Queenie began to shoo Newt back out the door, "This is girl talk, so leave."

Newt backed up, "Oh-okay.." he seemed very confused as he left the room.

Queenie shut and leaned against the door. "You gotta tell him!"

"N-no! I-I mean-"

Tina was now also begging, "Oh, please Y/N!"

Apparently, you had not noticed but it frightened you very much when he spoke, but there Jacob was in the corner. "I think he likes yous too, Y/N. I mean, unless he knows someone with your exact same name, which is I guess possible..wait.. that is what we are talking about right?"

Everyone just stared at Jacob, apparently no one had noticed him standing there. He stood there looking happily between all of you as he did a little bounce, and then realized his presence needed to be relieved. "Right. I will see myself out." He then exited the room.

You looked at Queenie and she squealed, tapping the tips of her toes on the ground. "Do you see? You should tell Mr. Scamander!"

"Alright, alright. Fine."

A/N I am going to do a part two to this where you tell him, but I was going to use another prompt so if you guys commented on this with a prompt that would go along with you telling him it would be fantastic.