BETTER REQUESTS

WHAT HAN IS POSTING THREE IMAGINES WITHIN IN A WEEK AFTER NOT POSTING FOR ALMOST 70 YEARS?

Haha you wish, buddy. 

I actually don't really like the prompts in the second chapter so I have more.

1) "The doctor said it's normal" - "Well that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

2) "Baby, you are not a bother." - "I'm to needy, you don't deserve it."

3) "Come with me to the other room." - "We are not going to talk about this now."

4) "Did you just hiss at me?" - "Are you judging me?"

5) "Don't yell at me like I am a child!" - "DON'T THROW SCISSORS!"

6) "Here, take my blanket/jacket." - "I told you, I am not cold." *shivering*

7) "Did you hear that?" - "I'm telling you, I am haunted."

8) "I just wanted an easy day with my boyfriend/girlfriend, is that to much to ask for?"

9) "Why are you awake right now?" 

10) "Come over here and make me."

11) "I want my best friend back." - "*insert name here* is over there."

12) "H-how long have you been standing there?" - "Long enough."

13) "You are lying, you are blushing." - "Shut up, no I am not!"

14) "No, I am not talking to you."

15) "No more!" - "Okay fine, I won't send you any more selfies."

16) "What do you have?" - "Pizza rolls, and Cup O' Noodles... that's about it. Popcorn?"

18) "Open this." - "Can you say please?"

19) "I just came to say goodbye.." - "Bullcrap, you just feel bad."

20) "You're on level 176." - "Can you judge me harder?"

21) "Jinx, you owe me a coke." - *is not allowed to talk until they buy coke*

22) "Please don't leave me." - "I don't want to go."

24) "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" - "Seriously you are worse than a kid."

26)  "Is it that time of month?" - "You literally ask that any time I am mad at you!"

27) We're going downtown." - "There's a strip club downtown!"

28) "You weren't supposed to hear that." - "You shouldn't be saying it then."

30) "Take it off."  - "Like a bandaid?"

31) "I told you..." - "Yeah, yeah, yeah... quit nagging."

32) "Boo?" - "You're my boo."

33) "Don't ever do that again! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

34) "You broke what?!?" - "Don't worry, I'm okay!"

35) "Why're you dressed like that?" - "Does that mean it looks good or should I change?"

36) "Fine, just do what you have to do." - "Can you stop being so freaking cute so I can concentrate?"

37) "...then I picked up your coffee by mistake." - "All I want is an apology."

38) "Well, this is awkward." - "Don't touch me."

39) "You can't make me!" - "What're you? Five?"

Newt Scamander x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें