"Just once Lauren?, that's why I had you screaming 'papì right?" She asks.

I quickly sit up, "yo, we're gonna go there really?" I asked.

"She let me fuck her under the table in the middle of a lecture, she came too my class" I say relentlessly.

"Y'all are both nasty, you especially, but you did it, you can't take it back" Mani says.

"I never said I wanted too take it back" we say simultaneously.

"It was some good shit" I shrugged.

"She she's better than me?" She asks looking in my eyes.

I groan, "don't do this" I laughed.

Zee bursts into Laughter, "I fucked ya girl right Normani"

Dinah pushed Zen off the bed forcefully, she hit the ground hard causing mani too the ground.

"Stay on the floor since you love being a bottom so much" Mani added.

She pulled herself up on the bed, "Lauren's bottom" Zee mouthed too Mani.

Mani flinched at her causing Zee too almost fall off the bed again.

I watch as Dinah tried too grab Zees face and kiss her but zen quickly moved avoiding the kiss.

"That shit hurt, don't try kissing me now" she says.

Dinah tried again only for Zee too move again.

"Zee!" Dinah whines.

I smile remembering when Mani used too be a baby like that.

"I'm sorry" Dinah whines.

"Nah, the damage is done" Zee says.

Donna pouts crossing her arms, Ze laughed mocking Dinah and copying her actions.

"What's it gonna take for a kiss" Dinah asked.

Zee pulled her close having Dinah straddle her waist, she was very cautious not too hurt Zee.

"Come here" Zee told her after she laid flat on the bed putting her hands behind her head.

"You wanna go on a date with me?" Zee whispers.

I laughed, "lame ass" I say.

Zee flipped me off with a smile as Dinah nodded and blushed.

Zee grabbed Dinah by the chin pushing there lips together gently.

I gag loudly, causing them too stop both of them had a big smile plastered on there faces.

Mani awed as I rolled my eyes, they cute or whatever.

"Remember when you told me that secret Lauren, you know the one you said you'd tie me up and leave me in your trunk for 20 days just before I stave too death, even though I'd die of dehydration after 4 days" she says.

I widen eyes telling her not too say anything.

Before she could even speak I had my hand over her mouth.

"Dinah please" I whispered in her ear.

She laughs, "I'm kidding loser, It'll happen eventually" she shrugged going back too cup caking with zen.

"What are you hiding matter fact, I wanna go through your phone" she says looking for it.

"You wanna go through my phone why?" I ask sliding it into my underwear unnoticed and acting like I handed Zee something.