Chapter 13

The two boys crept softly down the hall. Pausing at the door. Before either of them could do anything, it swung open. They shared a glance and entered the room.
SLAM, The door shut behind them. They wheeled around to see Corey leaning on the door.
"Hello boys, what are you doing back here?" He said with a light smirk on his face.
"We want to see our brother." Pranks said bravely.
"Hmm, let me see... no."

Ten mintutes earlier

"Follow this passage. Wait for me there." Corey rubbed Anx's shoulder.
After he began walking down the dimly lit hall Corey replaced the tall mirror.
The two brats would arrive soon, all he had to do was wait. He took his place behind the door.

******************************

"What do you mean?" Missy demanded.
"I mean, you can't see him. Are you that stupid?" Corey said smugly.
"Why not-" Pranks was interrupted by the door slamming open.
Prince pulled his sword from his sheath and lunged at Corey who summoned his own sword. Patton and logic ran in behind him and saw that they couldn't do much. Patton ushered the kids out of the room.
"Go to your room. Now. It's not safe." He said hurriedly.
They ran back down the halls and Morality turned back around to see Roman on the floor. Corey was standing above him. Patton ran as fast as he could and tackled him to the floor. They wrestled while Logan helped Roman off of the floor.
After a few minutes Morality had him pinned. "Where is he?!" He growled.
"You won't find him here. Give up!" Corey grinned as Patton loosened his grip. He knocked him off and shoved them all out of his room leaning on the door.
It worked.

******************************

He walked down the dimly lit corridor. He glanced over his shoulder and saw the light at the other end dissapear.
"Guess there's only foreward now." He muttered to himself.
He kept walking and eventually found a door. He pushed it open carefully and found himself in a closet. When he opened the closet door he found himself in... prince's room?

******************************

Prince walked back to his room slowly, limping on his left leg a little bit. Corey was able to defeat him much too quickly, and it bruised his ego.
He opened his door, leaning on it heavily, when he saw Anxiety sitting on a chair in his room.
"What are you doing here?" He asked confused.
"I-I don't kn-know. Corey sent m-me." Anx stuttered.
"Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" Prince Dan forwards and grabbed his arms. "He- he changed your banages?"
"Yeah."
"C'mon, the others want to see you." He started to pull Anx towards the door.
"No! No. You don't care. Noneb of you do." He yanked his arms back.
"Yes we do now come on!" He started to pulled Anxiety put into the hallway. Prince barely managed to get him to Logan's room.
"Guys, I've found him." He said out of breath.
"Anxiety!" Patton ran and wrapped him in a hug. "I've missed you so much! And so have the kids, they'll be so happy."
"Are you okay? Do you have any injuries?" Logic summoned a first aid kit.
"Im-I'm fine, but, why do you care? None of you care." Anx pulled away and tried to leave.
"Yes we do! Anx, listen!" Patton grabbed his wrist.
"No. Corey's-"
"He doesn't give a damn!" Prince shouted. "He hurt you! He doesn't care! We do!"
"They're telling the truth, we need you." Logan added.
"The kids need you." Patton said.
"I... need you." Roman said softly.
"No you don't. I'm going to my room. Leave me alone." Anxiety walked to his room before the others could stop him.
Upon walking in he realized that his room had been cleaned up for him. There was no more blood on the sheets and he could actually see his floor.
"The kids did it." He whipped around and saw Patton leaning against the door.
"Wh-what?" He asked, confused.
"The kids cleaned up your room. They knew you would come back."
"B-but."
"But you don't think any of us care. We do. We really do. All of us. The kids, Roman, Logan, me, even Thomas. We need you. I don't care what that monster said." Morality said with tears in his eyes.
"N-no-"
"Yes." The kids appeared behind Patton. "We need our big brother." They hugged him.
"You're-"
"We're not lying." Logan put his arm around Mo's waist. "We need you."
"No-you can't possibly-"
"We do. I do." Roman walked foreward, placed his hands on either side of his face, and kissed him.
Anx couldn't breathe. He kissed back.
When they broke apart they were breathless.
"I need you all too." He said slowly. "Especially you princey." He whispered nuzzeling his face into the crook of prince's neck.
"Can we build the fort now?" Missy asked, tugging on his sleeve like a small child.
"Yeah, let's build it in the commons so the others can join us." He suggested.
"Only so you can snuggle with your boyfriend." Pranks teased.
"Oh you'll pay for that one." Anx chased him out the door. Prince and missy following to make sure they didn't kill eachother in the tickle fight that was sure to follow.
"Guess we've got a movie night." Logan and Patton walked slowly to the commons. Forgetting, briefly, about the troubles from earlier that day.

There you go! Anx is back! For how long though? And what will they do about Corey? Tune in next time!
Also thank you all so much for over 1k reads. Seriously it means the world to me. Thank you so much!
Don't forget to vote and comment! See ya next chapter!
-R