Chapter 10

Rainy days... those were his favorite. The days where it was gray and overcast and the little kids couldn't go out and play. What, he's the embodiment of Anxiety. What do you expect? Sunshine and rainbows? That was Patton's thing.
     He was sitting outside on Thomas's porch. Emo music blasting through his earbuds. After a while he got bored so he turned it off and got up. Deciding to go stand in the rain.
     Bad choice. Standing, arms out streched, face turned sky ward. And Prince walks out. Great. Just great. Now he has more ammo to use against him.
    "What are you doing? You're gonna catch a cold out there!" Prince said.
     "Why do you care?" He responded. His arms fell to his sides. "Why do any of you care. It took Corey showing up for any of you to care about me in the slightest." He walked back under the porch with Princey who didn't respond.
      "What, the cat got your tounge?" He jested.
      "No I just-"
      "Can't find what to say?" He asked, "it's okay princey, it happens sometimes."
      "Yeah... you okay though?"
     "I'm fine. Why are you out here though?" He changed the topic.
       "I like the rain." He said simply.
       "You do?" Anx was taken aback.
       "Yeah. It feels calming. Like I don't have to impress anyone."
       "I would've taken you to be one for sunshine."
       "I am usually. But recently, I don't know." He sat down against the wall. "It- it-"
       "Makes your thoughts less jumbled?" Anxiety joined him on the ground.
       "Yeah... Why are you out here?"
       "Same as you. I love the rain. Thunder makes it better though."
        "Yeah... What are we gonna do about..."
        "About Corey? I don't know." They were quiet for a moment.  "I never got a chance to say thanks. For, ya know, stopping Corey and all that the other day."
      "Its fine. Don't worry about it. Anyways I'm hungry. Do you want to get lunch?" Prince asked.
      "As long as there's no karaoke, I'm in." Anx did not want a repeat of you-know-what.
       "No, that was embarassing for both of us." So they made their way to kitchen.  "I'm craving soup." Prince stated.
       "Same, it must be something about rainy days."
        "Hey kiddos, the little ones want soup. Do want any?" Patton asked walking on with Missy and Pranks.
        "Anx!" They both shouted and tackled him to the ground.
       "We thought you were gonna die!" Pranks exclaimed.
       "Can we have a movie night?" Missy asked. Pranks gave him a look. "What? He's my big brother too, you know!"
       "Alright you two. Lunch and then a movie night. You two pick." Anx said ruffling their hair.
      "Yay!" They both shouted. They all sat down at the table while Mo' made soup. The kids chatting excitedly about the movie.
     "Can you make a pillow fort?" Pranks asked.
      "Would it be a movie night if I didn't?" Anx responded.
      After lunch the kids raced off to their room telling Anx that he was going to have a big sleep over with them. He just chuckled.
       "So, you're their big brother huh?" Prince asked.
       "Yeah. I mean, I appeared before them. Dad cooked for them and cared for them when they were sick. I made sure they had fun while doing so. I was fun, and didn't make dad jokes, there for I must be their older brother. They decided that much."
     "Wow. So do they ever get in trouble?"
     "Yeah actually. There was this one time where they pulled this prank on logic. So they put glue on the lenses of his glasses. And put chairs all across his room. He fell over and about broke his wrist. Dad was livid. They were grounded for two months. When they were finally allowed out of their rooms they slept on the loft in my room for a week."
     "Oh my."
     "Yeah. Anyways I should be getting to the kids room. See ya."
      He walked through the halls to the kids room, but he had this strange feeling of being watched. Brushing it off as the usual symptom of being alone all of a sudden. He was almost to their room when he was grabbed from behind. He couldn't see them at all but they were strong. He tried to call for help but a hand was clamped over his mouth. He struggled and struggled, almost getting free before being shoved into a wall. Whoever it was grabbed his hair and slammed his head into the wall. He was just consious enough to be able to remember which way he was dragged. Past the commons, past all of their rooms, around a corner. This was a strange part of the mind. He had never been to. It was darker. Grey walls with white ceilings. It was... dull. Suddenly he was shoved onto a mat on the ground. He rolled over and saw Corey staring down at him.
    "Heya glitch! Now that it's just you and me we can have some real fun!"

Cliffhanger I know. But can I just say. The latest sanders sides vid has me shook. Like, for real. Anx is gone, Thomas is just a mess. Logic can't explain things. We better get his name after this or I'm done. Okay rant over. What do you all think is gonna happen? Let me know in the comments! Also, im in a car and we're watching lord of the rings amd im realizing that i ship frodo and sam... i should leave that there. Don't forget to vote! See ya next chapter!
-R

Edit: I wrote this a little over a year ago, I know his name is Virgil, there is no need to inform me of this fact. Thank you!