Chapter 1

It was always his fault. No matter what it was it was all his fault. When Thomas had anxiety attacks it would be all his fault. Even if Anx had them too but five times worse. It was still his fault. They blamed him for everything, whether it be Thomas procrastinating something or him not doing something that could be a fun opportunity. It was all his fault.
   He could hear them bickering from his room in the midscape. They were talking about... change? But they went over this the other day. Ug.
He popped up in his usual spot on the stairs. Everyone but Morality groaned, he said hi. That was an improvement.
   "I thought we went over this the other day" he said groggily.
   "We did but now we don't know how to stay in contact." Said Thomas
   "I say we throw parties." Princey was one for extravagance.
   "That's illogical, we don't have the time for that. We should face time on Skype." Logan had good reason here.
   "But what if someone can't make it because they are busy." Morality was too nice sometimes.
   "So we do a group chat instead." Anxiety butted in.
Every one stared at him weirdly. "What? I read angsty chat fics, plus its easy and no one misses a conversation."
   "No offence, but that's actually a good idea." Logic was ignorant sometimes.
   "Well yaknow I have those some times." It was getting akward.
    "We never noticed." Princey was, well Princey.
   "Anyways is that all? Cause I have tumblr waiting."
   "Yeah, yeah, you can go back to scrolling." Thomas said.
   He sunk down and decided to go to the imagination instead. It was an escape. He sat down at the piano he had hidden behind curtains. It was his favorite place. See, all of the traits had things that they excelled at, talents if you will. Logic was skilled at writing and poetry. Princey was the best at singing and theater. Morality was a natural at commedy. None of the others knew but Anx played piano and several other instruments. Piano was his favorite though. He could slip away into pleasant melodies whenever he felt sad or overly anxious. He never planned to show them though.
    He must have forgotten where he was because one mintute he is slowly sinking into the sound and then suddenly he felt a pair of eyes on the back of his head.
He stopped playing and turned around to see... princey?
   "Don't stop playing! That was beautiful." Princey said.
    "Oh, um, thanks? I guess?" Anxiety replied nervously.
   "How did you learn to play?" Asked princey
   "I kind of taught myself, but I should go." And he teleported back to his room.
   What was that?! He thought. Doesn't Prince hate me? He didn't have time to ponder though because he felt a pulling sensation in his stomach, he was being summoned. Great.
   "What now?"He asked as he popped up on the stairs.
   "Well, I wondered if you and the others have phones?" Thomas asked
   "Yeah, why?"
   "I want everyone's phone numbers!"
   "Okay..."

******************************

Thomas: how did I not know you all had phones?

Logan: Perhaps it is because you never asked.

Thomas: oops

Patton: what do you call a fish with no eyes?

Logan: A blind fish?

Patton: a fsh!

Logan: Why do I even try?

Anxiety: because you secretly have a crush on him

Logan: I do not!

Thomas: that's so sweet!

Logan: What? I don't have a crush on him!

Anxiety: it's ok teach love isn't something you can control

Prince: what would you know about love?

Anxiety: more than you think obviously

Prince: do you have a crush?

Anxiety: what, no!

Prince: it's okay Anx love isn't something you can control!

Anxiety: i hate you

Prince: love you too hot topic

Anxiety: seems like you have a crush

Prince: so what if I do! I'm a prince!

Anxiety: what if the kids find out somehow

Prince: if you tell them anything I swear

Thomas: kids?

Prince: misleading compliments (missy) and pranks

Thomas: ohhh. That's cool! Can somebody add them?

Anxiety added missy and pranks to chat

Missy: what's this?

Anxiety: a group chat that has everyone in it, thomas' idea

Pranks: cool!

Missy: you're all gonna die
             After dad tells one of his hilarious jokes!

Patton: awww, you think I'm funny!

Logan: He is the only one.

Anxiety: he can be pretty funny teach

Prince: I'm gonna side with Anx on this one

Logan: What?

Anxiety: what

Prince: is something wrong?

Logan: No.

Anxiety: yes, I'm trying to sleep and you all won't stop texting

Prince: oh sorry, you guys let's go to the commons and we'll talk there.

Logan: Got it.

******************************

    Little did the others know, Anxiety could hear everything that went on in the commons thanks to a strange vent thing that connected the rooms. It was actually big enough that if he stood on a chair he could see through it. So on movie nights he'd climb into a loft he built right by it and watch.  The loft was outfitted wifh loads of pillows and blankets so he climbed up and listened while playing flappy bird.
   "Can we talk about something?" Logic asked.
   "Yeah, isn't that why we're here?" Answered princey
   "There's a glitch." Logic blurted.
   "What?" The other two said at the same time.
   "I found out about it yesterday. It seems to have appeared at the same time as Anxiety." Now Anxiety put down his phone.
    "Is he a glitch?" Princey asked.
    "Yes. He is a coping mechanism gone wrong. Thomas needed a place for all of his dark thoughts and so Anxiety was created." Logic explained.
   "Oh. What do we do?" Roman was probably thinking about killing him off and Anx new it.
    "I... I don't know. I'll talk to Thomas about it tomorrow."
    At this point Anxiety had stopped listening. They thought he was a glitch. Logan's reasoning was good, really good. In fact it was good enough that Anx believed it himself. Anx got down and climbed onto his bed by his laptop he had left there earlier. They thought he was a glitch. His mind was racing a mile a minute so he put on some music to shut it up and fell into a restless sleep.

Soo... first chapter done. Finally! I've had this idea in my head for like a month now. It's actually kind of why I stopped writing my other fic Dolus Et Amare (go check it out!) I'm so exited to write this thing out. See you next chapter!
-R
P.s. I call anxiety Anx for short if anyone was wondering. Goodbye!