001. They're lesbianing together

Chapter 1. They're lesbianing together

—How is it going, guys?Shawn talked right into the microphone, making the crowd go wild.

Shawn… I think they're not hyped enough… Should we play another song to warm them up a little?

Ariana hit with one drumstick the other one to mark the rhyme of the next song. Camila prepared her fingers into the guitar chord. On the other hand, Shawn started the song with a smooth beat, which was quickly followed by Ariana's drums and Camila's guitar.

—You say that I'm too complicated—Started Camila, looking right into the crowd—, hung up and miseducated, I say 9-to-5 is overrated, and we all fall down. I can't sleep 'cause my mind keeps racing, my chest hurts 'cause my heart keeps breaking, I'm so numb and I can't stop shaking, and we all fall down—Ariana had a little solo with her drums before the song kept playing.

Shawn joined Camila on the pre-chorus—Frustration, desperation, they say I need some kind of medication, situation: no motivation, destination: permanent vacation.

Then Ariana joined them on the chorus—Hey, I'm doing fine, and I know I'm out of line, so let's sing this one more time, it goes, destination: permanent vacation.

Shawn smiled and then sang—Na na, na na na na na.

*

—Dude, I'm dead—The tall boy said. They had just finished the show and were about to take a shower—I'm first—He said already entering the small shower they had in the tour bus.

Ariana laughed laying down on the couch—Of course you are, bro—Camila rolled her eyes and layed down on top of the girl.

—Hi—Camila said, smiling at the girl.

—Hey there, Cass.

—I've already told you to not call me like that—Camila sat down on the girl's stomach with a grumpy face.

—Sorry, babe.

—Y'all are so gay, I swear to god—Shawn said after he got out of the bathroom, only wearing a towel around his waist. He smiled going to his bunk and then coming back with his phone—Smile to the camera, guys.

“@shawnmendes: They’re lesbians. They’re lesbianing together. @arianagrande @camila_cabello”

—You love driving fans wild, don’t you?—Camila laughed.

—I do.

Song(s): 5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation