Ch 0: Prologue

Hallllooooo, hghrules here with yet another Sky-drama! I read a book on with a conflict that was pretty much the same as what I'm doing. I loved that story. Go read it, it's called SkyShorts: Season Three. I think. Anyway, I wanted to create my own version of the story, and here it is. (Put #Patience in the comments if you've read this far.) Now, on with the story!

{Mkay, so, uh- Hai. XD I'm rewriting this book because I went to see my dad a month or two ago and mom was like "you should read her stories" and I was like "YASSSSSS"

but then I realized that IBMEC was on here

and while DTDT is tolerable and TWO is turning out to be fricking amazing (sort of?)

IBMEC sucks just a little bit

fine, a lot

And I kind of panicked. So, on the eleven hour car drive back to Missouri, I re-wrote chapters 0-8 of this book! XD It's a whole lot longer now, and there aren't nearly as many typos, and the build-up is better even though half the plot still happens in the first chapter (Silly Past Hannah! XD), and it's just- I dunno. I'm happy with it. :) The inline comments on Wattpad are gonna be super confusing from now on, though. XD

EN-JUH-HOY, MY BE-AY-YOO-TIFUL RULERS!

~Present Hannah (because someone corrected me and said 'wut wouldn't you be present hannah instead of future hannah' and I was just like 'oh crap')}

Chapter Zero: Prologue

Time: ten o' clock at night

Place: a restaurant in the city

Sky's POV

"Sorry, guys, but I promised I'd do a jump map with Jason and Ty tomorrow. Hey, but maybe some other time?" I say goodbye to the Fluffy and sigh. There's so much fun stuff to do! Sadly, however, I can only do so much at a time.

I walk outside the restaurant, softly closing the doors behind me, and gaze up at the stars. They're always so pretty, even when the lights of the city drown most of them out.

Wait, is that a-

Is that a shooting star!?

Holy snap, come on, Sky, make a wish! Um... "I wish I had a clone of myself so I could do two things at once. No wait, clones always turn on their masters. Notch dang it. Uh, how 'bout a me from another dimension? I feel like that would work well. Wait, are dimensions even a thing?" I wonder aloud as I laugh and stroll towards the city gates. As soon as I arrive at my house, I slip inside and immediately fall onto my bed and into a deep, much-needed sleep.

Third Person POV

Almost ten chunks to the left of Sky's house, the "shooting star" crashed into the ground. A boy and a squid crawled out of the wreckage, grinning from ear to ear. "It worked!" the boy yelled excitedly.

"Hush, Sky. If our plan is to succeed, we must keep secret the method of transportation by which we arrived at this dimension," the squid whispered.

The new Sky rolled his eyes, patting the squid on the head reassuringly. "Come on, Squid! How hard can it be to ruin someone's life?"

"I'm not quite sure – destroying perfectly good citizens' reputations is not a habit of mine."

"Hmph. Well, I once got someone chased out of town in a day. Of course, it wasn't another me. It was, like, a Jerome or something."

"Was he a thief?"

"Nah, the mayor, actually. Ah, good times."

"Right. Well, we must get going," Squid said. "We mustn't be found way out here. Anyways, I assume you are more than anxious to being your first Doubles mission. It is your first time, correct?"

"Uh-huh. No one ever wants Sky kicked out of town. Haven't been to even one dimension where Sky was anything but nice. Except ours, of course. I wonder who could be so mad at him as to call on us for help?" New-Sky asked.

"The squids. Apparently, in this dimension, Sky and the squids are constantly at war – they despise each other."

"Hmm. Strange. But to want him removed?"

Squid shrugged. "I believe they wish for more than that. Not only do they desire for him to be exiled from the town, but also for him to be gone. Dead. For as long as forever lasts."

"What? But, the Respawn Machine..."

"We must disable it just long enough for this world's Sky to die, but then we must repair it as quickly as possible."

"All right, let's get started on the 'destroy his reputation' part." New/Evil-Sky wriggled a bit in his suit. "Ugh. The Sky in this world wears very uncomfortable suits. And look at this!" He pointed to his budder amulet, which hung from his neck. "An amulet covered in gold. This dude actually likes gold? What kind of psycho are we dealing with here?" They laughed until the sun began to rise, and then they both decided to hurry along.

After all, they had work to do.