Potions Class

Harry took to a brisk walk through the near empty hallway. He had mede a habit of being late to classes since there were less people in the halls and he wasn't keen on showing up early to everything.

He entered the potions classroom as quietly as his uncooperative limbs would allow. Fortunately, not many heads turned as Harry fumbled with the door handle.

The teacher, who's name Harry hadn't bothered to learn, grunted a little before repeating what he had said before Harry had finally decided to join them.

"You will be working in pairs this class. You and your partner are required successfully brew the potion on page three-hundred and ninety-four for full credit. However, I'll give partial credit to everyone who completes it, presuming that it doesn't blow up" The teacher cast an unsteady glance in Seamus's direction.

It seemed that Harry stood idle for a second too long because the professor grunted "Mr.Potter", pointing a long, bony finger at the back of the classroom.

Harry turned to look where the professor had been pointing. A dark table with a solitary student, now Harry's partner, that had been pushed almost into the wall.

The student was curled up with their face in their arms but it was unmistakably Draco Malfoy.

Harry clicked his tongue in distain and sat down, refusing to even look at the body next to him. He almost hoped that Malfoy would sleep through the class. He'd gladly accept a zero, rather than have to cooperate with the traiterous prat. However it was not to be, as five minutes later Malfoy sat up.

Malfoy stretched a little and rubbed his eyes. He reached towards his textbook only to stop dead once his eyes landed on the person next to him.

Harry watched as Malfoy's shocked expression morphed into one of disgust. Harry mirrored it back at him.

Malfoy's expression changed once more, this time into one of resolve. He picked up his book and promptly left the room. Harry sighed a little.

"Go get your partner, Harry" the professor said without looking up. "Why?" Harry asked, drawing out the y. "Mr.Malfoy can afford a zero, you however, cannot."

Harry threw his arms up on the air, exasperated, and left in search of his one true lazyass partner. Harry caught a glimpse of Malfoy's robes at the end of the corridor and sprinted towards them.

He rounded the corner and collided a human mess of black and white. Harry somehow tumbled over Malfoy's back, grabbing his hair in the process. Harry landed in the hallway right on his tail bone and Malfoy, who's hair had been ensnared by Harry's fingers, had his head dragged down with Harry's hand and slammed into the floor.
__________________________________

Draco rolled back and forth on the floor, clutching his forehead. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!" He yelled. After the initial pain subsided, he looked at Harry, scowling, hand still on his forehead and both boys still on the floor.

"What is your problem?!" Draco demanded, Harry jabbed a finger at him "I came out here to ask what your problem was!".

"What do you have against me?" Harry demanded emphasizing you, "you're being unrational!". "Unrational?!" Draco exploded, "piss off Potter!". "Is it because I shot you in sixth year? That was only because you hexed someone!" Harry exclaimed. "Just when I thought I'd forgotten!" Draco yelled back.

"Why do you always insist on being so obstinate?" Harry rebuked. "It's not my fault you though this was a good idea!" He screamed, grabbing Draco's forearm, uncovering his dark mark.

Draco's yanked his arm out of Harry's grasp and stormed away. His feet carried him out side, off campus, and into the forest.

Draco clenched his fists and screamed, he screamed at his parents, he screamed at the world, and he screamed at Harry Potter.