"Zayn, baby don't play your silly pranks now, i know you're okay, just wake up, you're worrying me." I said softly taking his head onto my lap.

I kept on repeating the same words and got no response so i decided to shake him hard.

"ZAYN WAKE THE BLOODY DAMN UP, NOWWW" i shook him aggressively.

"LIAM!" Louis pushed me aside from zayn and quickly checked his pulse.

"Liam are you out of your mind? We need to take him to the hospital now." He said with a stern voice.

"Zayn, please wake up" I said slowly. "Pl-ease" my voice broke and Louis himself had his own share of tears but was holding them back, trying to be strong for me, for Zayn.

"He'll be fine Liam. You're his good boy right? We'll take care of him and he will hug you tight and be his stupid dorky self again but first open the back seat's door of the car, quick" He ordered as he picked his brother up tearing his shirt's sleeve and wrapping it around his head.

I got in the back seat with Zayn as i kept rubbing his hands and kissing him everywhere, cheeks, knuckles, forehead and lips so he'll know we're here, I'm here and he has to stay strong till we reach the hospital. He has to hold on.

We quickly got out the car as Louis picked Zayn up gently and hurrying inside the building.

Rest of it was a blur when Doctor took my love straight to the emergency ward, looking at his condition, Louis called mum, Harry and Niall. Them coming and crying, consoling each other. But 2 hours has passed yet no news on Zayn. It was starting to get frustrating and scary.

I was scared, to lose him, to lose my Zayn. He can't just leave me, he promised me an eternity of togetherness and it isn't even one percent of it. He just can't. He has to stay strong.

"Zayn Malik?" The doctor said and my head snapped up from where i was sitting quickly walking up to him with rest of us.

"Yes, he is our family, how is he?" Mum asked. I will be lying if i said those words didn't flutter my heart.

"His condition is stable now, all the injuries are dressed -" Doctor said checking up his reports.

Everyone's face filled with relief but i still has this feeling that this wasn't it.

"Thank you so much Doct-"

"Wait a sec Louis, let the doctor complete, there's more to it, isn't it?" I asked the doctor.

He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm afraid yes, Zayn lost a whole lot of blood and he couldn't get his conscience back while we were at it, so we checked him and unfortunately he is in coma" He said his words putting a comforting hand on my shoulder and went inside again.

Harry started crying uncontrollably, Niall joining in silent sobs as Louis comforted them. Mum was immediately by my side and hugged me but i stayed numb.

"N-no" Is all i said as i passed out.

-Flashback ends-

"I know Louis, and i will be strong for him, he is always strong for me, it's my turn now." I said wiping up my tears and smiled weakly.

I entered where he was, in the hospital room and closed the door behind me.

I sat with him on the bed beside him, and pecked his cold lips. It broke my heart when i realized he will not pull me towards him and kiss me strongly and complain about the short unsatisfying peck. He will not hold me close, look me in the eyes with his beautiful pair of caramel ones.

But i have to hold him, caress him, take care of him as he does. For him to fight back. To make him stronger, i have to support him through his thins.

I took his hands in mine and admired the tattoo on his hand. The lips and the love tattoo he got of my handwriting, it always melts my heart that he held so much love for me.

 The lips and the love tattoo he got of my handwriting, it always melts my heart that he held so much love for me

"Zayn? I don't know if you're able to listen to me or what, but i want you to, no i need you to wake up babe. I need you right next to me, forever, i love you so much Zayn. Please. I will never fight with you on silly things, would never make you jealous, always love you unconditionally. I will not even complain about you taking sneaky pictures of me or when you don't let me study, just walking around shirtless, distracting me, kissing me on the neck and tickling me when i am reading my favorite book. please zaynie. I love you to the moon and back, don't leave me, just come back. I am nothing without you. I am not Liam without Zayn. Just please" I kissed both his closed eyes.

"please open your beautiful eyes babe" i said but i sighed and closed my eyes placing my forehead on his.

I was so occupied in admiring all of Zayn in my imagination, every single piece of him that i didn't noticed that the boys were standing at the door looking at us with tear stained cheeks and smiles on their faces.

"He'll wake up Liam, he has to, for you. I know he will. And he will never leave you, he loves you too much to do that babe" Louis said sitting on the chair.

"He has to, if he didn't i will kill him" I said chuckling dryly.

"You wouldn't have to do that, he won't give you a chance." Niall said and wiped my cheeks.

"Zayn? I am telling you, if you don't wake up, i will never bake anything for you because you're making Liam cry." Harry said trying to look all tough instead he just ended up cute, making me giggle.

I really am very lucky to have these 4 idiots with me, especially Zayn, he will have to stay with me. I will make sure he stays, i promised myself.

#:#:#:#:#:

I know i am so damn late i deserve to be killed but please don't kill me if you want to read Zayn reviving. 😏😏

Is it a threat? Maybe.

Thoughts??

And thank you so much for 4k reads and we're almost at 400 votes

Love xx