Chapter 11: Decisions.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"GET MOVING NOW!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!!"

"Geesh, ish jush a row-revo (Low level) demon. Why da heck are you idiotsh acting sho dramatic?"

"Can't a guy have a descent meal?" Noboru sat quietly.

"But... right now isn't the time-" Rin gave a disappointed look at all of party 2, "To be eating Ramen..."

Ignoring Rin, Hayakawa continued to eat his lunch, the same went to Yama and Noboru. Kikko was busy 'making himself look good for the public' and Hanase messed with his hand puppet, which had somewhat of a similar appearance to (Y/n).

"Mr. Hayakawa, I know you're worried about your son, but... this kind of behavior will get us all killed." Yukio managed to say without insulting them.

"Nonsense, there's a low percent chance that we'll be killed."

"Care to enlighten us, Mr. Miyuki?"

"0.01%, to be precise."

"H-Hey, Shura-sensei?" Rin whispered.

"Need something?" She asked.

"Those five exorcists... Don't you think they're a bit over confident?"

"No different from you." She sighed, "But that over confidence is what made them... well, them."

"You mean as in unique?"

"Sort of. Take Amigiri - sensei for example. He's just like you: Happy all the time and loyal but doesn't always abide to rules."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with-"

"When provoked, not only does his fighting style change, his demeanor as well. From Happy he is, down to a blood-thirsty barbarian. Whether you're human or demon, mercy doesn't exist when he's there."

"So, he's a killer?" He asked.

"No, as far as we know, he hasn't killed any humans, but the same can't be said about demons."

"What about Hayakawa?"

"He's an old friend of your 'dad', Shiro - sensei."

"Really?"

"Yes, but... some bad things happened way before your dad found you." Shura added, speaking in an almost inaudible tone.

"What do you mean?" Curious, Rin started wondering.

"I'm in no place to tell you that kind of stuff, so if you wanted to know, go ask him yourself."

"And Yukio?" Noboru stood, "Your plan, not only will there be at least five casualties,  but it only applies to getting everyone in. So what of the escape plan?"

"We sneak out."

"And if all else fails?"

"It won't fail."

"Who's gonna distract Abaddon when hs finds us first?"

"Party 1 will track down the demon and report any sudden movement from him, at the same time, Party 2 and 5 will search for (Y/n) Hayakawa, while party 4 and 3 are out on guard duty."

"When Abaddon discovers Party 1, 3 and 4 and annihilates them, what then?"

"If the demon confronts us, we may have to retaliate."

"Have you ever considered that there's a possible chance that back up could be sent?"

"Yes. If that is the case, then we'll have no choice but to flee." Yukio fixed his glasses, "With or without (Y/n)."

"Who's going to serve as 'Bait'?"

"'Bait'? What do you mean? We won't be needing anyone to act as bait."

"You will when we're all, how do you say...? 'stuck between a rock and a hard place'."

Yukio remained silent, then an exorcist stepped up, "If you think his plan isn't good enough, then why don't you tell us your plan, Mr. Know-It-All?"

"With pleasure. I have a plan that will get us both in AND out safely."

"Then explain." Yukio said firmly.

"Here's what we do..."

--- With (Y/n) ---
(Y/n)'s POV:

"Whatever they tell you, don't fall for their lies..." The woman said before disappearing.

I remained seated on my bed. Nothing went through my mind, no thoughts, absolutely nothing. Deciding it was better to start the day, I pulled on my jacket and walked out, only to be taken to an unknown location; Not surprised. I knew for a fact that I wasn't in some abandoned building because there weren't any walls, just total blackness. All of a sudden, a red crystal-like object appeared at what seemed to be the center of who knows where, figuring that it might be another new way for me to die, I walked closer to it.

"Congrats to his highness' new discovery."
A man said aloud but I didn't care about who he was or why he's here.

"Oh? Cat got your tongue? Well, can't blame you." The man sighed, "Must've been real hard to watch your beloved ones die over and over again. Now, I'm curious about your mental state. Have you gone insane yet?"

I remained silent but I'm pretty sure I'm still sane, I'm just curious about the amount of Sanity I have left remaining.

"If that's how you wanna play, then fine by me." Footsteps were heard and grew louder with each step, "But I'm only here to... help you."

"....."

"Do you see that red crystal thingy?" Again, I remained silent, "Did you know that crystal itself was a seal?"

"......"

"All of your powers are locked away in that crystal and all it takes, is One. Simple. Touch." Soon, the man was directly behind the crystal, "And that one touch will not only unlock your true powers, but also, your True Potential. You'll finally learn and fulfill your real purpose."

"What purpose?"

"By breaking the seal, you will have all the answers you need and hell, you could even...  'Save' your friends and family from imminent death."

It's true, a small part of me still wants to protect my friends and family but... what did he mean by 'Fulfilling my real purpose'? How does he even know about this? If what that man said is true, then... there should be a reason why there was a seal in the first place. Like that woman said... I shouldn't fall for their lies.

But.... what would really happen if I actually broke the seal?

Would it be worth it?

   ~• ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ •~

Whooooohoooo!!!! Managed to get another chapter out on the same day, IT'S A NEW RECORD ME!!!

Thanks to everyone who kept reading my stories!!!! 

((\(^w^)/))

Oh yeah, and to anyone out there who knows, is it good or bad if your book is the first result you see?

'Cause when I was searching for other Rin x Male reader fanfics, I saw my book come up first.

Yea, I'm kinda stupid I'll admit.