"Hellooo? Oakely."

I blinked to see Vic waving his hand in front of my face as Farley and Clyde watched. Cory was rolling his eyes as Lily giggled. Vic pulled away gently grinning.

"You spaced out there," Vic said and I nodded feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Something on your mind?" Farley now asked glancing at me and I shook my head feeling my cheeks grow warmer.

"Well if you need to talk know we're here," Lily said smiling and Clyde nodded making me smile at them.

"Aw, thanks, gu-" I was cut short.

"Okay okay we get it, let's go," Cory said linking his arm with Lily's before dragging her off to the direction of the buses.

"Attitude as always," Vic said rolling his eyes and me frowned.

"Maybe he's having a bad day?" I suggested looking at them and Farley shrugged as Clyde only glanced at the two walking away.

"Well, he shouldn't take it out on you," Vic said looking at me.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to," I said waving my hand in the air awkwardly.

"Well, I have somewhere to be for once so, see you." Farley nodded at all us before waving and walked off.

"See you," I said waving as Clyde waved also.

"Let's follow him," Vic said making me turn to him almost fast as the speed of light but before I could even get a word out a voice spoke.

"Are you out of your mind?! That is so creepy and stalkerish."

I blinked and turned to see Clyde looking at Vic. Vic blinked also at him before laughing. I glanced at Vic confused then back at Clyde. I kind of agreed with Clyde, plus I'm already awkward. That would just make me a creepy awkward. And my smiley faces I do here and there already makes me a little creepy.

"I guess your right but it could be fun. Practice can wait until afterward." Vic said and I huffed with Clyde.

I'm not sure how but he got us to follow Farley with him. I had to call dad to not pick me up. Clyde, on the other hand, was hoping this wouldn't take long so he could go back to his grandmother. But following Farley took a lot of walking and hiding. I think that would be the workout I needed but never do now that I've been going to school, have friends, and talk to Bookie.

"Blue Ginger?" I read from the flashing indigo sign and glanced at Clyde who sighed as Vic walked inside leaving us behind.

"Wait up!" I said opening the door for Clyde who sighed but thanked me and I nodded following him inside.

It was slightly dark but there was lighting. The lights were just a dim purple and blue though. One side seemed to be serving drinks and food. There were tables next to windows that shined more light in from street lights. Then there were other tables spread out and a stage was at the end of the room with a microphone and stool. Someone was sitting on that stool and a red light shined on him. The other side of it there was a stand where I guess tickets were sold. Posters hung on the walls and other wall declarations.

Teen Spirit by Nirvana filled my ears soon and a guitar strumming. Another person who stood slightly in the shadows was playing guitar as another man sing. I made sure Clyde was close by, which he was thankful. Now we just had to find Vic.

"See Vic anywhere?" I asked looking around at all the bunched up groups of people.

"All I see are a bunch of bodies," Clyde said stepping back slightly close to me.