VII

JAEUN POV:

JAEUN POV:

I wore my night cloth. I ended up sleeping with him, I can't be mad with him.

In dreams, "Jaeun-ah, get up... I need to talk with you Jaeun-ah... wake up my child. Wake up..."

I woke up at the middle of night... I see my mom see took my hand I vanish from the bed, before even let me to speak. She took me near the beach where no one sees us. I see there is no beach house; she took me far...away... Why?

At beach far away from our house...

I curiously asked. "Mom what happen?" we talk to each other often because of the situation I'm in..."Let me remove your wing necklace... this was for only to get your power back." She came towards me and takes the necklace, I let her to remove.

"How will I know about moving from both the worlds, if I don't have the necklace?" I wanted to know..."Listen, I will tell you. You will get visions before moving from one world to another. Did you meet the one you have to save?" 

So I will get visions what is happening in that world before moving... the time of both the world differs here 1 hour passes and there one day but the other world can pass months also.

"Yes, I meet him... his name is Kim Taehyung. But, why he called me Rose?" I was shocked when he told me Rose... I'm related to him? 

"You will know because he is some special to you from your past..." 

How this can happen... he leaves in another world! 

"My past, but I don't remember him..."

"Let him help you to remember him." 

Who is Kim Taehyung to me...? 

"Is he is so special to me..." 

My mom answered me, "Yes, you will know and about your power you can heal the people my concentrating on the wound by keeping your hands on them." 

Really I can... I asked her again to make it sure... "I can heal."

"Yes..." She holds my hand and moves her hand on my left wrist and there forms beautiful wings... which is in honey gold colour.