X

(a/n ya'll smut ahead)

"Hello Daddy.. It's me, Kookie."

Taehyung felt his pants thighten as the male in front of him called him Daddy. Taehyung grinned softly and nodded. "Hello, Kookie."

"Want me to sign something for you?" He asked, looking at Jungkook, who was slowly sliding his hand up Taehyungs thigh.

"Yeah, my neck with lovebites." Jungkook grinned as I held his hand under the table. "Fuck Kookie. Not now." I huffed as my pants made my member ache.

"Daddy.. But then when will you..?" The brunette pouted.

"Come to my changingroom after this.." Taehyung passed Jungkook a card under table, giving him the rights to pass the guards.

"Okay." Jungkook blushed and went forward in the line, talking to the other members and getting his album cover signed by them.

Taehyung silently watched as he passed his Hyungs. His pants hurted his erection as he signed other albums and received presents from other ARMYs.

-----

After the fanmeet, Taehyung went to his changing room . He huffed and groaned as he entered. Finally alone. His erection was still rock hard and he couldn't help but think that he would fuck Jungkook against the wall. Making him scream his name when he came around his dick. "Fuck.."

There was a small knock on the door, and I heard Jungkooks voice from behind it. "Daddy..? Can I come in?"

"Yeah.. Ofcourse, Kookie." The door opened and Jungkook made his way inside. Taehyung moaned at the sight alone. His long socks and the oversized sweater made him drool.

"So.. love bites hmm?" Taehyung teased, walking up to the younger and caressing his jawline with his finger.

"Yes Daddy, lots of them.." The younger huffed, biting down on his lip.

Taehyung caressed a spot in Jungkooks neck before placing his plump lips onto it. He kissed at first, only soon to be followed by caressing with his tongue and sucking on his spot.

"Daddy.. fee-feels so good.." Jungkook tilted his head to the side slightly and moaned a bit.

Taehyung grinned and pulled aback slightly. "Well well.. look how beautiful.. you're already a mess.." Taehyung eyed the boy and noticed his bulge. "Oh.. look, Babyboy~" Taehyung teased, stroking his finger over the youngers hardened shaft.

"Daddy oh my god.." Jungkook huffed and moaned, feeling himself getting harder.

"Have you ever done this before?" Taehyung asked, making eye contact with the younger.

"I've just touched myself and.. and nothing more.." Jungkook spoke, looking away from his hyung.

"Then let's not do it now. I want it to be special." Taehyung said, "I could give you a blowjob though~" he added.

Jungkooks eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, really?? But.. shouldn't I be the one doing that to you because I'm.. Little?" He said, shocked but excited.

"If you want to.." Taehyung replied, caressing Jungkooks neck with his whole hand.

"Y-yeah.. I want to please you Daddy.." Jungkook said sucking his lower lip.

"Well.. then I suggest you get started." Taehyung took Jungkooks hand and pulled him away from the wall. He sat down on a simple chair, and forced Jungkook down on his knees, his eyes now on the same height as his aching erection.

Jungkook gasped at Taehyungs sudden moves, and he started to take off Taehyungs pants and boxers, gasping once again as he saw how big Taehyung was. "Daddy.. you're huge.."

"Right. Now start because I'm hurting." Taehyung panted.

Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyungs tip, sucking it softly, gaining soft, low moans from him.

It was as if he was dreaming, Jungkook used to touch himself thinking of Taehyung, imagining his moans and groans. But in real life it was like heaven.

Taehyung moaned, his legs twitching at the sudden touch. He tangled his fingers into Jungkooks hair, and held onto them thightly as Jungkook took more of him into his mouth. "F-fuck.. Jungkook.. ah~"

Jungkook moaned sending vibrations down Taehyungs dick while taking more of him in and sucked a bit harder and looked up at Taehyung innocently, turning him on more.

"Ahh~ nghmmm." Taehyung panted, his lips parting as he threw his head back. "Fuck Kookie.. m-more ah.."

The younger obeyed him and took more of Taehyung in, feeling him hit the back of his throat. "Daddy I want you to cum." Jungkook looked at him and sucked harder.

"Ahhh oh my- Jungkook I'm.. ah!" Taehyung twitched, his dick throbbing. "Fuck Jungkook I'm-" Taehyung felt a knot in his lower belly, he moaned loudly and felt his eyes roll back. "Fuckk." He groaned, releasing into Jungkooks mouth.

Jungkook moaned and swallowed his cum, some of it dripping down his mouth. He looked into Taehyungs eyes and took his finger collecting the residue and sucked on it.

Taehyung groaned, his dick still sensitive as he watched Jungkook suck off his finger. "Fuck babyboy. You're good." Taehyung huffed, complimenting the boy.

Jungkook sucked a bit more and released his finger with a pop sound. "Thank you Daddy." Jungkook blushed and covered his face with his hands giggling.

Taehyung sighed out in pleassure, and pulled his boxers and pants back on. "Make sure to pass by more often. I'd offer you stay here right now, but I suggest your parents wouldn't want you to stay. Besides, they might not believe you when you say you're invited by Kim Taehyung himself, would they?"

"Well they might not, but I have my own ways of making them listen to me." Jungkook giggled and then shrugged it away. "I'll miss you, Daddy.." he pouted, taers quickly forming in his eyes.

"Hey.. Don't cry, Babyboy." Taehyung said, wiping his tears and pulling him into a hug. "You can stay. If you insist."

Jungkook snuggled into the olders chest, calming down. "Are you sure you want me to? What will the other hyungs say about this..?" He asked, looking down.

"I don't care what they say, but I'll probably have to hide you at first, but since I own my own dorm, that wont be a problem. And yes, you can stay as long as your parents are okay with it. Don't lie to them, okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

Taehyung was raised with the idea of always respecting your elders, so he couldn't do anything other then hope Jungkooks parents would agree on Jungkook sleeping with him for the coming time.

"Obviously Daddy, I respect my parents as I'm a good boy." He puffed out his cheeks cutely and called up his mother and told her about the events that took place, except for the blowjob. He then turned around, smiling excitedly. "She said yes!" He giggled happily.

Taehyung grinned and nodded, "Well then. Welcome to Bangtan for a bit."