Before It's Too Late

Warning: sexual activities. Btw, this part is a little dark in spots.

Lindsey stood on the large balcony, watching the ocean's foamy waves crash roughly against the shore. He knocked back the last bit of whiskey in his glass and winced, looking over his shoulder at Alan and Stevie on the couch. They were sitting close, too close for Lindsey's liking. He watched as his supposed friend put an arm around his wife, whispering something into her ear and making her giggle. Her skin flushed and Lindsey bit the inside of his cheek. He turned around watching the ocean again. Alan captured her lips, touching her face and Stevie closed her eyes. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she didn't fight him. Lindsey could hear soft moaning as Alan pushed his down on their sofa and massaged her sides with light pressure. Lindsey heard a zipper's familiar sound and he turned to watch, a voyeur in his own home. Her dress came off and Stevie giggled as Alan kissed up from her toes to the inside of her thigh.

"You, next. Let's see what you're hiding from me." she said, her voice thick with arousal. Her big brown eyes looked into Alan's as she sat up on her elbows. Her soft curly blonde hair was messy yet gorgeous and her make up was dark. Alan took off his shirt and Stevie gasped, sitting up beneath him to kiss and nibble his exposed skin. Lindsey looked away for a moment and when he looked back, Stevie was now on his knees in front of his friend. Lindsey knew by the sound, just what she was going. Alan made eye contact and praised her ability with a thumbs up. Lindsey just nodded his agreement, watching as she drew a blissful, soul-shattering orgasm from the man. Lindsey looked away again, the ocean nearly drowning out the sounds coming from the living room. Lindsey finally got up the courage to go back inside and get ready for bed. He stepped over articles of clothing shed during foreplay and looked only briefly at his wife riding his friend as he left. He checked in on Arabella to find her sleeping peacefully then went to his room.

When Lindsey woke up the next morning, they were still at it, this time, Alan had her bent over the kitchen counter. Her face was delighted at the roughness of the encounter. She encouraged him to go faster, harder and Alan threw back his head with a laugh. Her moans were too much for Lindsey to take. As he turned to leave, he heard a husky, distorted voice.

"Would you like a turn?" Stevie asked, her eyes black and soulless. Her nightie was ripped and her breasts were practically falling out. "Come on, don't you think I'm sexy anymore? I will do whatever you want. I'm your toy...always. Remember when you'd fuck some other girl then come home to me?"

"No! It was a mistake!" Lindsey shouted.

"It's not a mistake if it keeps happening" she said. Suddenly, Alan pulled out and she crawled across the counter to him. She swung her legs over and invited Lindsey between them. He shook his head but somehow he was propelled toward her. Alan clapped his hands, all too happy to watch. Breakfast was cooking but the only thing Lindsey could smell was Stevie's intoxicating perfume. His hands found her beautiful blonde hair and he kissed her hard. She moaned into his mouth, pushing herself closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Lindsey reached a hand between her legs, circling her sensitive bud. She moaned again when he made contact with her and sat back on her hands to watch him playing under the hem of her sheer nightie.

"More" she begged, but it didn't sound like her. "I need more" Lindsey looked up and it was Alan, coaching him as he watched.

Her perfume became stronger and stronger, making his head swim. Twisted moans escaped her lips, her body writhed with every motion he made and she came, sitting up and kissing him passionately. She whimpered as he drew every last second of pleasure from her. She pulled back, biting his lip and blood dropped down her breasts. She smiled at him, her eyes still black as night. She licked her lips then hopped down from the counter to do what she did for Alan the night before. The moment she took him into her mouth, Lindsey knew something wasn't right. He pushed her off and she looked up at him.

"You're not my wife" Lindsey told her and she shook her head.

"You're right" Alan said. Stevie appeared at his friend's side, but he didn't remember her getting up or moving at all. He placed a hand on his forehead, thinking he was going crazy. "She's mine"

The room began to spin and the two started laughing. "No!" Lindsey shouted, tears burning his eyes. The laughter continued, becoming louder, deeper and more sinister.

~~~

Lindsey sat up bolt right in his bed, it was daylight. He was disoriented and covered in sweat. His bed sheets were soaked with it too and he tried to slow his breathing. He pulled back the covers and found himself fully dressed.

"It was a dream" he said to himself. "It was just a dream but how much?" He got up, rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his unruly mop. He padded toward the living room and smiled, hearing their daughter's laughter and Stevie singing silly songs to her.

"Hey, sleepy head!" Stevie said, getting up from the floor.

"Daddy!" Arabella squealed, getting up as well. She hugged his legs and Lindsey breathed a sigh of relief.

"Do you feel any better?" Stevie asked.

"What?"

"You came home from the studio and said you had a pounding headache. I suggested a nap and you were out like a light when I came to check on you."

"How long did I sleep?"

"You came in at four in the morning, I guess and now it's...two in the afternoon." she said, looking at the clock on the wall. "Ten hours. You must have felt awful."

"I don't remember any of that."

"Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should see a doctor." She looked concerned.

"Do you know a man named Alan?"

"Of course. You set me up with him after our doctor suggested I date other guys. We've been on five dates...six?"

"Already?!" Arabella had gone back to playing and Lindsey sat down on the arm of the sofa. How much time have I lost? "You haven't done anything yet, have you?"

"Heavens no!" she said and Lindsey nodded.

"Oh thank God!"

"I would never ever. I only have eyes for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too" she said. "I have a solo session with Dr. Banzo today. Are you okay to watch Arabella?"

"I'm fine. I'm more than happy to spend time with our little girl."

"Good. She misses you, and I do too." She kissed his cheek and pat his chest. "I'm going to go get dressed."

"Alright. I'll be here." He gave her a smile and she smiled back, kissing him again but lingering slightly.

"Don't make me break the rules." he said.

"I might just let you" She winked and left the room. Lindsey was still confused about all that time lost. The last time he spoke to Stevie, she was going on her second date, now she had already had five or six? He resolved himself to pay more attention. Also, what was he doing at the studio when he hadn't even remembered going?