You called? ~ Castiel X Reader

The Winchesters had let you stay in their bunker while they were sorting a case in which your parents had been killed. You weren't as old as the brothers, but you weren't young either, you were 19 and your hormones were through the roof. It didn't help that the brothers were hot as hell, and that was before you brought Cas into the equation. Cas was... well, you wanted to get on your knees in front of him whenever you saw him, you loved how innocent he was.
The brothers had left to the morgue to see if there was any signs that it could be a certain monster. This was the first time you had been alone in the bunker and you needed some you time to fulfill your needs. You went to Deans room and laid on his bed as you picked up his copy of 'Busty Asian Beauties' and started flicking through the pages as you pulled your shorts and panties down. These girls were hotter than you expected and you were getting more turned on by the second. You slipped your hand down to play with yourself and softly started moaning until you rubbed yourself faster. You put the magazine down and started thinking of cas, thinking of him between your legs. You moaned his name and then heard the familiar swish of his wings as he appeared. You froze and your eyes widened "C-Cas?" You whispered, confused as he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "You called?" He asked, still trying to understand what was happening. A deep blush came over you in embarrassment before you sat up a bit, biting your lip "y-yeah, come here" you whispered. Your heart was racing at a million miles an hour with the thoughts that Cas would go along with what you wanted. Cas sat on the bed and you sat up too and straddled his lap. He looked you up and down "what's -?" He was cut off by you pressing your lips to his in hunger. After a few moments he kissed you back and brought his hands up to your hair, tugging and making you moan. You stayed kissing each other for a few minutes before he picked you up and threw you on the bed. He undressed, after you did, and looked over your body "wh-what do I do?" He whispered. His innocence could've killed you. You looked at him and pulled him onto the bed before straddling over him. You slipped him inside you and gasped at his size and Cas deeply groaned "fuck". Your eyes widened at his language and started riding him, wanting to please him. He looked up at you and held onto your sides, pulling you down hard onto him and smirking "you like riding Daddy's cock?" He growled. It surprised you, how he could be so innocent yet so dirty at the same time, so you moaned and nodded. You went faster, circling your hips. Cas looked at you and flipped the two of you over so he was ontop. "You're so sexy" he growled and started moving quickly into you, pulling nearly all the way out before slamming back in. You moaned loudly and gripped his shoulder blades which made him groan again. This was all too much for your pussy, he was hitting your g-spot over and over again and you felt you could burst any second, even though you had only been going for a matter of seconds. "Cas" you moaned and kissed him hungrily as he pounded you. He groaned and you screamed his name in pleasure as you came hard on him, shortly followed by him moaning and cumming in you. You both panted and he pulled out and laid on his back. He pressed two fingers to your hip so that his sperm wouldn't fertilise your eggs and then smiled. You looked at him and pulled the covers up over the two of you and snuggled into him, his arms holding you. The two of you closed your eyes until, a few minutes later, the sound of the bunker door was opening. Cas quickly disappeared when he heard footprints walking down the hall towards the two of you. Deans eyes widened when he saw you laying naked in his bed with his magazine next to you "what the-?!"

Team Free Will Smut One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara