Chapter 6

When Sakura woke it was quiet. She sensed everyone's chakra in their bedrooms except for Hidan. She was bored and decided to make breakfast for everyone. She walked to the kitchen and noted where everything was then got out what she needed. She got eggs, sausage, bread, and bananas. She was just finishing up with the eggs and bacon. She put them on a plate then arms wrapped around her waist from behind belonging to non-other than Hidan.

"Hey Cherry-chan, what are you doing?" Hidan asked.

"M-making breakfast, why?" She asked slightly nervously.

He nibbled her ear and she held in a moan. He turned her around and kissed her gently. She blushed as he pushed her against the counter when she didn't respond. He licked her lip and she froze. His arms tightened around her waist and he forced his tongue into her mouth. Sakura kissed him back finally and her tongue played with his finally, after a little encouragement of course. It wasn't for a while that he pulled away and they caught their breaths.

He kissed down her neck until he found her soft spot. She tensed when he found it. He smirked into her skin and nibbled lightly but didn't leave a mark knowing what the others would do to him. Sakura was thankful he didn't. He ground his hips against hers lightly and he smirked when a small moan left her lips.

He kissed her again then just held her while she did the rest of the food which was the bananas and bread. Sakura got out the milk and made smoothies for everyone then made the toast. After a while the others woke up when Hidan and Sakura were putting the food on the table.

"Hey guys, you are just in time for breakfast. I just got finished!" she said to them.

The guys smiled and Kakuzu and Hidan fought over who was going to sit beside her when there were 2 seats open. While they were fighting Deidara took the seat on her left and Sasori took the one on her right. She smiled a small smile great fully at them. They were surprised but Deidara smiled back and Sasori nodded to her.

Kakuzu and Hidan then fought over who would sit across from Sakura but Itachi took that seat. They just grumbled and sat beside each other by Itachi. Everybody liked breakfast especially the shakes which made Sakura happy. She couldn't believe it but nobody cooked, well Konan did but she didn't want to cook for anyone else.

After breakfast Hidan and Kakuzu offered to help her with the dishes. They ended up fighting with each other again so Itachi helped her. It was nice then Hidan and Kakuzu decided to start throwing things at each other.

It was funny to Sakura but they got hit when they went for one of the glass plates. They immediately stopped seeing Sakura mad. They then went out to the living room. Itachi looked at Sakura in a new way. It seemed he was impressed with her. He smirked at Sakura and left without a word.

Sakura walked out into the hallway and made her way to her room not noticing Itachi's look. She was stopped by a hand in front of her before she could enter the room. She looked over to see Nagato there. He moved his hand and they walked into the room and he closed the door behind himself.

"Why did you say what you did when you first came here?" he asked.

He was really curious as to why she said what she said. It unnerved him and he wondered what she went through exactly to make her not care.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean Nagato-sama?" Sakura asked him.

"You said, 'I am merely a used tool that has no purpose other than to find one. Use me however you like.' Why did you choose those words when it is so vague?"

"I have no purpose anymore. I don't care what happens to me right now. When I said use me in any way, I meant it because it didn't matter."

He nodded his head. He frowned at her as she sat on the bed. He walked towards her but locked the door behind himself first not wanting anyone to ruin anything.