Chapter 14

Sasuke had backtracked to the Akatsuki hideout. With him were Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu. Sasuke watched as the Akatsuki members all filed out of the hideout Sasuke counting each one to make sure they were all out.

Once everyone was away and Karin had confirmed their chakra too far away they headed into the hideout. They split up each taking a different section until someone found what they were looking for. Sasuke knew Sakura and the others could appear at any moment.

He had to find the files. It was then Juugo's voice came over his radio earpiece.

"Hey Sasuke, I found his room." He said his voice slightly static.

"Found her room," Suigetsu said to them.

"Good, Karin you go with Suigetsu and I'll go with Juugo. Go!" Sasuke said to them.

"Got it..." Everyone said in unison.

Sasuke ran off to the flare of chakra that came from Juugo. He finally made it to the room and Juugo was going through a filing cabinet in the corner of the office hidden by the shadows. He motioned for Juugo to move and Sasuke went through the files until he came to one he needed.

It was the one about people the Akatsuki had killed. He took it out and looked through it until he came to the names Mebuki and Kizashi, Sakura's parents. He smirked at his luck and put the file in his cloak.

"They're coming back Sasuke. We have to leave," Karin's voice came over the earpiece.

"Alright, did you get it?" he asked.

"Yeah, we got it!" Suigetsu's voice said coming over the piece.

You could hear the smirk in his voice. Sasuke smirked.

"Get out of there. I'll meet you outside, now go!" Sasuke said then motioned for Juugo to leave.

Juugo nodded and bolted towards the way he came then Sasuke did, not even bothering to close the door or the filing cabinet. Once outside Sasuke went to the top of the hideout and did his most powerful technique, the one he used at the end of his fight with Itachi, and destroyed the hideout.

He then looked over his work then bolted towards Konoha with the file held close to him.

'If this won't make Sakura hate them I don't know what will...' Sasuke thought with a smirk to himself.

"Give it to me," Sasuke said to Suigetsu.

He looked to Sasuke and nodded then reached into his pocket. He opened his hand to show a small charm bracelet with a cherry blossom charm on it along with a Ramen charm, dog charm, a sun charm, and a peach charm.

Sasuke remembered that day. It was sometime before him leaving and after the chuunin exams. Naruto had thought about getting it for Sakura and so Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura's parents each gave her a charm.

Sasuke noticed another charm was on the bracelet. It was a black rose and Sasuke wondered when she got it. He looked on the back and was filled with fury. Engraved in the back was the one name he didn't want to see. It said 'from the Akatsuki'.

He clenched the bracelet in his fist then put it in his cloak with the file. He was filled with a new will, the will to get Sakura back to Konoha and away from the Akatsuki forever, the will for her to never be around them again, to make sure she isn't with one of them, to be sure she's with him instead.

Back at the hideout Deidara and Sasori were getting back from a mission with Hidan and Kakuzu. Deidara stopped dead and Hidan knocked into him making them both fall down.