Chapter 1-The Concert

Chapter 1-

Harry’s POV 

“One Direction! One Direction! One Direction!” screaming girls chanted. I heard them all the way from my dressing room. We were about to go, and I was nervous.

“Hey, buddy” a cute Louis said.

“Hey.” I replied, still nervous.

“Did you pick the girl you wanted to come up on stage with you?” He asked.

“No” I said. I can’t seem to find the right girl.

“Well, when you do see her, pull her up!” Louis said.

We walked together to the stage, and took a breath. The other boys walked up to us, and we went on stage.

Delilah’s POV

One Direction came out and I groaned. My best friend, Elizabeth dragged me here.

“EEEK!” she screamed. “I CAN SEE THEM!!”

“Yeah, because we’re at the concert, and they’re performing?” I said sarcastically.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Elizabeth ignored my sarcasm and continued screaming her mouth off.

I groaned even more. They started to sing a song about not needing makeup, and when the curly haired guy started singing, he caught my eye, and pointed at me to the others.

“Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-u”. He pointed to me, and I saw it out of the corners of my eyes.

Harry’s POV

“You-u” I pointed at the girl. In the chorus, I would run to her, grab her hands, pull her to the stage, and sing. My heart pounded as I ran through the fans and pulled her hand.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell you don’t kno-o-ow! You don’t know you’re beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you’ll understand why I want you so desperately, right now I’m lookin’ at you and I can’t believe, you don’t kno-o-ow! You don’t know you’re beautiful, oh-oh-oh! That’s what makes you beautiful!”

Then Zayn’s part came. Everyone danced with the girl, but when the song ended, she ran off.

“WAIT!” I said, following her.

Delilah’s POV

I ran away. I ran away from One Direction. Most girls would scream and kiss their arses, but I ran away. I HATE public attention, and I HATE One Direction. The whole time they were singing, I just looked at the ground and smiled weakly.

“Wait, love!” I heard someone say. I kept running until I reached a dead end. I tried to escape, but curly hair called his friends over, and they cornered me.

Harry’s POV

I don’t get it. Why doesn’t she like One Direction? This question wavered in my head, as we cornered the girl.

“What do you want from me?” The mysterious girl said, with tears streaming down her face.

“Nothing, nothing. Shh, it’s okay. We’re not going to hurt you” Louis said, calmingly. The big fellow had his funny times, but he knew when people were sad, and he calmed them down.

“I don’t have any money! And PLEASE don’t kidnap me! My mate’s there and she’s going to be worried, and gutted if I don’t return! PLEASE!! Spare me!”