Chapter 7

Fresh's Pov Still:

"Guests..?" I asked.

"Yeah, I invited Dream and Nightmare over for dinner" My mom replied (Idk who Fresh's mom is or if he even does have one so Ima make one up[Not the creator of him, and actual mom/dad and father])

Dang it.. What about Jammy..?

"Oh okay.." I said, a tad upset.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"..No" I muttered..

Yes

"Mkay then.. Please get dressed into something..a little nicer? I want to make good impressions since we haven't seen each other in a very, very long time"

Ughhhh

"Yes, mom" I head back upstairs, changing into a dark blue vest and black pants, but still keeping my hat and glasses.

I head back downstairs, seeing father finishing up dinner and mom (or dad) talking to Dream and Nightmare. I help finish setting up the table and sits down with the others.

Paperjam's Pov:

I toss my backpack onto my bed and check for any homework.

Not that I'd do the homework or anything..

After I'm done putting my stuff away, I change and quietly head downstairs, seeing where mom and dad were.

They were both watching tv, ignoring me. I walk by them and quickly try to open the door to get outside.

"Where do you think you going?"

My eyes widen as I turn around, looking at mom and dad staring at me.

"Uhh...I-I'm just going to pick something up..I left it at..the p-park.?" I respond, hoping they didn't notice the hesitation and stuttering.

"Oh..? Okay. Hurry back tho, please, Pj?" Mom says.

"Yes, mom. Cya!" I dash out the door, quickly walking, well more like running, to the park.

As I enter the park I look around, trying to see if Fresh was here before me.

Guess not?

I go sit on the swings, pushing myself lightly while humming. As I waited, I examined people/monsters as they passed by. It a weird habit, I know but it usually happens when I'm bored..

*A few minutes pass by*

Where's Fresh? D-did he forget..? Please don't leave me alone right now fresh..

*Later*

It's been thirty minutes..Just give up.. He doesn't like you, so just stop trying to get him to notice you..

I get off the swing and start walking home. Halfway there, I bump into someone.

"Oops.. Sorry.." I said quietly. I dust myself off and look at who I bumped in to.

"Fresh?"

"Listen..BabeImSoSorryIWasStuckInADinnerMeetingThingWithMyMomAndIJustGotOut! Please don't be mad! Again I'm sorry I came over so late.." He auickly said, kinda out of breath after saying that.

I look into fresh's eyes- glasses, and hugged him slightly knowing what he said when talking faster than as fast as sonic runs. (lel)

"It's okay, Freshy" I said, hugging him tighter.

"So..can you hang with me tonight just for a few minutes?" He asked, looking down at me. (#ShortPeopleProblems)

"Yea, I'd love to" I smile and held his hand and we sat down on the sidewalk, staring up at the stars, talking bout them.

"Aren't they so pretty?" I ask, leaning against fresh lightly.

"Not as pretty as you tho" he muttered loud enough for me to hear. I feel my face heating up by his statement.

Fresh's Pov:

I notice her blushing and smile by her cuteness. After a few minutes passed, I stood up, helping Jammy up aswell.

"You better get home.. Your parents might be worried bout you"

"Aww..Okey"

I peck his forehead and waved goodbye, heading home slowly, turning around ever few just to make sure Pj makes it there safely.

WOW
I updated. Crazy, right? XD Anyways if you enjoyed leave a vote I guess and comment any suggestions please? I'm kinda struggling with how the story goes '-' Well cya! :3
(Word count: 638)