Backstory

So I should of done this in the beginning but I forgot about mentioning it. So yea...  this is what happened before chapter One.

Also this chapter has cussing. You've been warned.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Fresh was indeed a popular kid. Me? I was a nobody. People bullied and hurt me. They didn't care. But someone did. That someone is the best thing that's ever happened to me so far. His name?

Fresh

Paperjam's Pov:

I was at school ready for my daily beaten.
Why not tell your parents? You ask?
Well because they'll just embarrass me and I'll just get hurt even more.

"Hey look! It's that ugly excuse for a monster."

Yes fresh was in their group. He pretends to be rude to me but never did. He protected me. He's the reason I get less beatings then usual when he's here.

They ran over to me. I didn't stop them. I didn't call for help. I didn't do anything but let them do as they please. Everyone was afraid of them. No one could beat them. They rulled the school.

"You little bitch."

*kick*  *punch*  *push*

"Can't do nothin right!"

And that is true.

"Wish you were dead. You don't belong here."

Also very true

He stood there. He probably only felt pity for me. Who could like a girl like me? Who could love a guy like him? I do.

"Guys I think that's enough."

Fresh trying to help me... as usual.

They continued.

"I said that's enough!" He yelled.

They stopped.

"Yes boss"

And they left. Except him.

"Are you alright?" He kneeled down to be right by my side.

"I'm fine. It's normal. Happens everyday.."

"Here let me help you."

I took his offer. Of course I would do anything with him.

Fresh's Pov:

She probably thinks I'm a jerk like the rest of my so called 'friends'. Why is she so perfect?

I know what tour thinking;
Fresh what the fuck? Why are you falling for a loser?

Trust me, she's not. I never hurt her because my friends are assholes. I would destroy them if I had a chance but they always low and say that was just a game. What sore losers they are.

You may hear a lot about me being popular but it sucks. All the girls got on me just got popularity and not with real love. Paperjam, yes I know her name, always tried to hide. I admired her. Even if she doesn't think so. I may have fallen for a 'loser'.

No One's Pov:

Fresh tried to hang out with Paperjam more often. It was odd for her but it was also a dream come true. Even all the girls were jealous because of this. Fresh didn't mind. Anything for his new 'princess'.

Both of them here even bigger feelings for each other. One needed to tell the other. And one of them did.

Fresh

Palerjam happily agreed. No one excepted them. Some even tried to destroy their love but never worked. It only made their love stronger.

Fresh's Pov:

Heading to class for once. Crazy, right? As I walked along the almost empty halls something or someone pulled me over.

"Listen up dumbass. You stay away from Paperjam or else I will hurt her and hurt her family. She'll die along with her beloved family!"

He pushed me away before I could see how face. That one word echoed through my mind. I was scared. I didn't want her or her family dead.

"... or else.... die!"

I did as I was told. No matter how much I loved her, I wanted to protect her too. It was akward at first. I felt my heart shatter each time I ignored her. This isn't love....it's hurting her...

Paperjam's Pov:

Why is he doing this? Avoiding me every where I go. It's horrible.

There you have it. Hopefully that gives a way better explanation for the beginning. I also hope I didn't repeat anything. Sorry if I did.

Goodbye! 😃

I realize how long I haven't posted. I'll make it up to you guys and will either post a chapter today or tomorrow.

I also really need to reread my stories for spelling and grammar mistakes....

[Word Count: 709]