Chapter 4

No Ones Pov:

Fresh told her about what happened after the party when they got separated. (Too lazy to rewrite it) [No wait...Here's the summary in { }]

{Fresh and Paperjam went to a party together. Fresh later on gets drunk on accident and has..sex with another monster,  thinking it was Pj. Paperjam walks in while they were doing it and was heartbroken. He tried to fix things but Paperjam's parents caught Fresh in Paperjam's room trying to reason with her but was soon to be kicked out}

Fresh's Pov:

I looked up at Paperjam after I finished telling her. She looked..confused?

"What did she look like?"

I....I don't remember. It was all such a blur after the drinks.."

She stayed quiet leaving me nervous for her next responce or action.

"I....forgive...you..but what about my parents?"

I totally forgot about them. They hate me for hurting their child. (Not physically)

"Maybe you can convince them that everything is okay?"

"I'll try. See ya after school?"

"Yep"

She waves at me and hurries off to class to be early.

~Time Skip cuz this author is lazy and I'm running out of ideas. Halp~

Paperjam's Pov:

I headed towards the tall red oak tree and waited to talk to fresh. In the distance I see him walking over and moving his arms in the air to catch my attention. (as if I don't see my very colorful cru-friend acting like a moron) Some kids look at him weirdly and walk farther away from him.

"Hey Jams"

"Hi''

"You prepared to try to convince them?"

"Not really.."

"Trust me, it'll go great! And if it doesn't I'll be near you to chear ya up"

"Okay...I-I'm ready!" I stand up acting confident about the talk with them.

I watched Fresh teleport away while I walked. It wasn't that far. I walked across streets while people were looking, avoiding, and others were in somewhat of a hurry.

It was nice seeing the sun go down. The orange/pink sky battling the blue sky for its place. It's amazing how fast a day can go by without you even realizing it because of how busy we are.

Kids needing to go to school, chores, and helping or just playing/talking woth their friends. Adults working, paying bills, helping others in need. Families taking care of one another, supporting, surprising, criticizing. Many things can happen with just one wrong th-wait I'm getting off topic, sorry.

As I got home I slowly and quietly opened the door, hoping they wouldn't see or hear me.

"Hey Pj!"

Darn it

''Dinners almost done so please wash up."

"Yes mom!" I called back.

I headed to my room to find Fresh. He pops out of the closet doors, whispering "Hello"

"Hi. I'll be right back, I need to take a shower."

"Oh alright."

He goes back in the closet while I grab pajamas. I slid into the bathroom and turned the knob in the shower to hot. I took my clothes off and hopped in. (Not getting into too much detail. Kinda..)

It felt nice with the hot water lightly hitting my bones. It was relaxing. As I cleaned myself I kinda heard my parents talking. It was mostly mumbled but I heard Fresh's name once or twice. I was curious so I turned the water off (after I was done) and wrapped a towel around me as I stepped out. The mirror was foggy so I drew a little smiley face. It looked silly so I giggled at it. I dried up and changed into my pajamas. Blue, fuzzy bottoms with a cyan top to match. I put my skull against the door to eaves drop.

"Fresh ----- -- ---- away ---- --- Jammy!"

"B-- -o-?"

It's hard to hear...

I headed downstairs before they could call me.

"I made your favorite! (Whatever food you think would be delicious for Jammy)"

"Thanks mom"

When should I tell them? Should I tell them now? C'mon be brave!

The next chapter is when the talk starts. I really should update this book more. So sorry for the wait and I'll try to do the next chapter as soon as possible!

[Word Count: 705]