[!] sequel chap [!]

"jesus christ, woojin, you're so fucking stupid!" daehwi yells, frustrated.

"not in front of the child!" woojin protests, throwing a pillow at him.

"what child?! there's no child!" daehwi groans, stomping his foot at his damn brother in law.

"i know, i was just practicing for being a dad," woojin giggles, his eyes forming a straight line.

daehwi frustratedly pulls his hair one by one, "why did my sister even marry you?!"

"because she loves me, obviously," woojin rolls his eyes, laughing.

"also, we both promised each other to get married at 24," he shrugs, sipping his milk.

"how the hell are the both of you lasting this long?! i cant even find a girlfriend!" daehwi groans.

woojin laughs, shrugging, "you had mina,". daehwi rolls his eyes, "yeah had!" he emphasized on had.

"and two months ago, she came out of the closet and posted it on facebook!" he scoffs.

woojin's eyes widened, "are you serious?! so when you said that she's gay, you were right?!" almost choking on his water.

"i told you, my instincts are never wrong," he winks at his best friend.

i sigh, locking my phone as i stare at my brother. "why the sigh?" he asks.

i laugh, "sometimes, i wonder why did i ever made that promise at 18, and had to fall in love with this guy out of all guys," then shaking my head while taking a bite of my salad.

"eW! is that — salad?" my brother cringes, shuddering, pointing at my food.

i nod, "yeah, i have to eat healthily," i laugh at my brother's actions.

daehwi's eyes widened, "for whAT?!" woojin and him said in unison.

"i.. is it... possibly.. b.. because of.. the babY?" daehwi stutters, making sure he isnt saying anything insensitive.

i slowly nod, which made woojin jump, "whAT?! yOure— i'm— hOW? wheN?" he then stopped back to think about something.

"oH! it was wheN– oh! okaY!" woojin suddenly gets shy, rubbing the back of his neck as he remembers the incident.

"but how come i only know of this now?!" he groans, whining. "i wanted it to be surprise," i giggle, before woojin places a soft gently peck on my forehead.

"eW! my sister's going to be a mother?! befORE ME?!" daehwi yells, stomping his feet away to somewhere else.

"mom! mom! get down here!" daehwi yells out mom. my mom goes down the stairs, sighing, "i swear to god you're already 25 and still whin—" her sentence gets cut.