08

" i'm always tired but never of you, "

       "do you think your brother's going to kill me?!" woojin anxiously says, walking back and forth, biting his nails (his habit of biting his nails is hella cute dont judge him)

i sigh, "come on! my brother doesnt need to know about it—" i was about to end my sentence when daehwi comes out of the restroom, "know about what?"

     woojin jumps and lets out a girl's shriek which made me laugh like crazy. "park woojin— i... i can't b—" i laughed out loud. woojin seeing me laugh, he started to feel easy and he decided to laugh along.

     "yah! so is seeing me shriek like a girl your happiness?" he pouts, pointing over at me and chuckling. i nod aggressively while trying to hold in my laughter.

     us three just forgot whatever we were talking and just stood there laughing. at times like this, is where i'll never forget.

     especially seeing woojin laugh— sigh. it's been so long since i've seen him happy. i never want to see it fade.

     "shut up, let's go," daehwi was the first one to stop. he wraps his arm around me and messed with my hair, walking back home— with woojin following behind.

we reached home about 2pm and the moment i got out of the shower and changing into my comfortable tee shirt and shorts, i received a text message from woojin.

woojin !! 🍼🐶

aRA
LEE ARA
rePLY ME
i need your attention

wooJIN
paRK WOOJIN
iVE REPLIED
youve got my attention

HELLO
its a friday night

technically, a friday afternoon

SHUT UP
i was wondering
do you want to
watch a movie?

im fine with anything

alone??

just us two?

yuP
i mEAN if you dont mind

yea i dont mind

okAY
ill picK you up around 5?

yeah sure