14

" be with me "

[ a/n ; this is a short chapter but enjoy! ]

"hana just did that!" i sarcastically remarked, my eyes widened. woojin was still holding onto my hand, swaying it back and forth and he puts his other hand in his pocket.

he laughs, "i had no idea that she'd had the guts to do that," i pursed my lips— "well she does have a lot of guts,"

"so why are we at the mall?" woojin questions, looking down at me. i sheepishly smile, "to buy snacks!" — he smiles at me after what i said, then ruffles my hair.

"you should be around me more often," woojin exclaims out of nowhere. "why?" i asked.

"i'm always smiling whenever im around you," he smiles at me, pinching my cheeks.

"shut up," i jokingly roll my eyes. "well, you make me smile too. so does that mean you should be with me everywhere i go?" i teased him

woojin rubbed his chin, thinking— "yes," he sheepishly smiles.

woojin was smiling so brightly, i wanted to just hug him and just kiss him and tell him right there and then that i love him. but i couldnt.

"smile more," i giggle, looking into his eyes. "you look cuter when you're smiling," i add on. "and also because it looks good on you," i sheepishly smile

seconds after saying that, woojin pulled me closer to him, he wraps his arm around my waist.

"be with me then," out of nowhere he suddenly says. my eyes widened, my heart pounded so fast.

"you look cuter with me," he smiles. "and also, because you look good on me," he shrugs, chuckling, before pulling me into his embrace and then kissing me slowly.

park woojin— the boy who loves to kill me slowly.

a/n: IM SCREAMING