Beach time.

An; I decided to write another chapter since the last chapter was so pathetic. Anyway, enjoy! (=

XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Avery, get up!" Lindsey yelled, causing me to groan.

   " No!" I mumbled.

  " Yes, now ! We are going to go to the beach and go swimming! " Lindsey exclaimed.

 " Have fun with that, I am going back to sleep."

 " Oh no your not ! " Lindsey insisted.

 " Yes, I am. Now go away." I said shoving me head into the pillow.

 " You are most definitely coming. I am going to introduce you to my friends. And there will be hot guys there." Lindsey persuaded.

 " Hot guys?" I asked, maybe a hot guy can help me get my mind off of Aiden.

 " Tons of them." Lindsey confirmed.

 " Alright, I'm going. but I need a shower first." I got up.

" Yeah, you smell funky." Lindsey joked.

 " Well, I couldn't take my shower last night, seeing as when I was going to I walked in on Aiden and Sarah." I defended myself.

 " Oh, right." Lindsey stated.

 " Well, hurry up; the bathroom is over there." Lindsey motioned to the door on the other side of the room.

 " I'm going, I'm going." I laughed. I grabbed a blue/silver bikini and a sundress and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried myself off, and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and tamed my long hair, not bothering with any make-up seeing as I was going to be swimming.

 " Took you long enough." Lindsey said and I walked back out into the bedroom, slipping on some flip flops and grabbed my phone.

 " Shut up ! And are we having breakfast here or what?" I asked starving, my stomach growling in agreement.

 " I thought we could grab something at the cafe, before heading to the beach." Lindsey told me.

 " Sounds good." I agreed.

 " I already put an extra towel and sun lotion in my bag for you." Lindsey informed me, when I went to find my lotion and stuff.

 " Okay, cool." I said, " Lets go." She nodded in agreement and I followed her down the stairs.

 " Morning girls." My mother greeted.

  " Morning." We said together.

 " Do you happen to know where my mother is?" Lindsey asked politely.

 " I think she is in the garden." My mother said, not to sure.

 " Okay, I will check. Thank you." Lindsey thanked.

 " No problem. You girls have fun and don't get into to much trouble." My mother replied.

 " Will do, and no promises." I said joking. My mother laughed and went back to doing what ever she was doing. We made our way to the garden that I didn't even know was there, and looked around until we spotted Elizabeth.

" Oh I see you girls have met." Elizabeth pointed out the obvious.

" Yeah, and Avery is now my new roommate." Lindsey said happily.