Chapter 37

"Justin put me down!" I laughed.

"Never!" he replied.

Justin was holding me above his bed that we both share.

"What's it gonna take for you to put me down?"

"Kiss me."

"Deal." i said.

Justin brought me down and laid me right next to him.

I saw Justin closing his eyes so I gently leaned in a brushed my lips on his then ran out of the room and down the stairs with Justin right behind me.

"Tease Tease Tease!" he kept yelling.

"Oh shush!" i said.

I got trapped in the dead end of the kitchen, so as i was about to turn around and make a run for it, Justin was standing right behind me.

"You know babe, you're not that hard to run out on."

"haha shut up!" i said playfully hitting him.

"No! its a good thing!" he said.

I raised one eyebrow and looked at him. "How?"

"Because I get to catch you faster and do this..." Justin said picking me up and setting me on the kitchen counter.

Justin leaned in and pressed his soft plumped lips on mine. I moved my hands to the sides of his face and kissed him harder.

Our lips moved in sync and got more intimate.

Justin slipped his tongue in and I allowed access.

Justin pulled out and whispered "I love you". I smiled and kissed him again.

Justin trailed from my mouth to my neck with his tongue. I lightly moaned while playing with his hair.

I felt Justin's hands go inside my shirt, resting his hands on my waist. Soon his hands were climbing up to my boobs.

Justin came back up from my neck and kissed my lips.

"I want you so fucking bad" he said seductively looking into my eyes.

I smiled and whispered into his ear. "Then have me."

Without any hesitation, Justin picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist, and made our way to his bedroom.

When we were just about close to his room, someone had rang the doorbell. Me and Justin were planning on ignoring them but then the person started banging on the door.

Justin gently put me down and went to the door.

As he the door opened, Billy had appeared.

"What do you want?" Justin asked him.

Billy looked in my direction, smiled and pointed at me. "Her."

With that, Billy punched Justin out cold, leaving Justin on the floor and me screaming into the bathroom.

I locked myself in the bathroom and called 911.

As I was speaking to the police crying, Billy broke down the door and took me.

END OF DREAM.

This is how it has been for the past two months. Two months had gone by since the day Justin and I broke up. And two months since Billy had started using me again.

I would go to sleep thinking about Justin. The way he would cuddle with me and sing me to sleep. The way he smiled making my stomach flutter. The way he looked at me making my heart melt inside me. The way he said 'I love you' and I knew that was the ultimate truth. Now I wake up next to my biggest fear, Billy.

Since word had spread around that I was with Billy now, life has been hell.

At school I would get harassed with millions of questions like 'Why did you cheat on Justin?' 'Did you not love him anymore?' 'Why did you date Justin in the first place?'

Or i would get called rude things like, 'You're the biggest skank' 'Attention whore.' 'Fucking slut.' and the only person i could hang out with was Billy and his group of friends.

and at home was no better, considering the fact that my home was at Billy's house now. On weekdays I would go to his house after school until 9 pm then on weekends I would have to sleepover at his house.

Where ever i go or whatever i do, Billy has to be there. No exceptions.

I have a cell phone but I have told everyone that it's not working, even my parents. Billy doesn't want me to have a cell phone for the fact that I might call someone to get me. But i still keep it for emergency purposes.

And as of hearing anything for Justin... I've heard nothing. The last time I saw his was the day we broke up. Even the media and paparazzi haven't seen him. I worry about him and sometimes i have the urge to text him and explain everything even if he won't believe me.

As I laid there next to Billy who was sound asleep, I heard my phone vibrate, signaling me that someone was calling me.

I quietly slid out of the bed, got my phone and went downstairs into the bathroom.

I looked at the caller I.D and answered.

"Alfredo?"

"Oh my god.. ELLE?"

"yeah.. what's wrong?"

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah.. i'm fine. Why? What's wrong??"

"Nothing it's just this is my 5th time calling you."

I laughed. "No no I'm fine Fredo."

"Well that's good, hey where are you?"

"Um at my friends house.. you?"

"Um.. I'm at hsfhafkjs house" Fredo mumbled.

"What? Whose house?"

"Um....Justin's..." he said

"Oh..."

"Yeah... so um I kinda called cause I wanna know if you want to maybe catch up and go eat lunch somew-"

"I-I can't Fredo, I would love to but I can't.." I said.

"Oh why not?"

"Its complicated.. but why would you want to see me? Your best friend hates me"

"Well, I've heard his side of the story and I've heard what the media is saying, but no one has heard what your side of the story is, and I wanna be the first to hear and believe it." he said.

I giggled. Fredo has always been a true friend no matter what.

"Well I would love to, but I just ca-"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO??" Billy said right behind me.

I turned around and saw Billy looking pissed as hell.

"N-no one!" i said.

Billy came closer, took the phone out of my hand and punched me, making me fall to the ground.

Last thing I remember is me hitting the floor and seeing Billy throw my phone on the floor making is shatter.

Then my world went pitch black.

-

-

-

A/N

Hello my lovely babes! I hoped you liked today's chapter. So the thing is that when I start school again my mom is taking my phone. So I'm pretty sure that she will be looking through my phone so sucks to be me right. Anyways I can't believe there is only 1 chapter left. I want to say thank you thank you thank you, 133 votes and 441 reads that is so amazing thank you.

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!

👏🌸💕