Chapter 34

Alarm goes off~

ughhh.

I got up, did my normal morning routine, had some bites of leftover cake for breakfast and out the door for school.

Once i got to school, i got a text from Justin.

"Hey babe, if your not busy after school, i would really like it if you came over and we just catch up on things.."

I hesitated on whether to reply or not, but i did.

"I'll try" I sent

In moments Justin replied;

"That's all i need to hear"

A gut wrenching feeling came in my stomach but i pushed it aside.

BELL RINGS.

I got out of my car and head to class.

I opened the door to my first period. Everyone is quiet and all heads turn towards me.

"Well thank you for showing up Ms.... what's your last name?" Mr. Holes asked.

Before i could even open my mouth to speak, someone shouted "Ms. Bieber!"

I looked over to who that was and of course, one of Billy's friends.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat.

The day went by with the usual looks and stares, comments and insults and my usual eye rolling.

Lunch came around where I was surrounded by people I actually like and want to talk to. they would always make me laugh and take my mind off things. What are friends for?

I was now walking to my 5th period. I walked inside the classroom and accidentally made direct eye contact with Billy.

I quickly looked away and took the nearest seat.

Class was going by quickly but i could feel Billy's eyes burning on me.

The bell rang and i quickly went out of class and on to my next.

~

School finally ended and I was on my way to my car.

Across the street I saw some regular paparazzi's who would just wait there for something to happen, I was in school, nothing ever exciting happens.

But i guess being the Bieb's girlfriend, it will give them something to talk about.

I just ignored them and got the keys out from my purse.

As i was about to open the door to get it, someone grabbed my waist, pulled me close and kissed me.

Once their lips touched mine, i quickly pushed them back to see who it was.

"BILLY?"

"You know you miss my kiss and I know I miss yours!" He yelled coming closer.

"No! Go away!" I said hitting him

He grabbed my hands, squeezing them together so I could no longer hit him and put his face closer to mine.

"You will be mine again Elle" he whispered.

"I would never go back to you!" I yelled.

He let go and smiled.

"But now, I'm your only option.. I mean with Justin not wanting you anymore."

"What?"

He looked over to the paparazzi and waved.

They have captured every moment that happened since I got out of school.

"Y-you planned this?" I asked.

"I knew that you always had someone watching you that could get pictures of us that would somehow reach to Bieber, and besides, you didn't want to break up with Justin so now he'll break up with you." Billy smiled. "and you can finally come back to me"

Tears slipped out of my eyes.

"I will never go back to you..."

Billy walked closer to me, brought his hand us to my face and wiped a tear away.

" you say that like you have a choice..." He said and walked away.

I stood there looking at the paparazzi.

They got all of that. Nothing in those pictures are the truth, but no one will believe me.

Not even Justin.

-

-

-

A/N

Hello lovely babes. I hoped you like todays chapter, anyways guess who is turing 13 tomorrow. I go to Bull Run middle school 7th grade and locker 543, so if anyone wants to put papers on my locker. Happy Father's day! Oh and Happy Birthday to my mom! I love you both.

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!