Chapter 33

I stood there, quiet. Staring at anything but him.

"W-what?" i asked

"I still love you"

"W-what? why? since when?"

"I never stopped!"

I stared at him.

"The day i cheated on you was the biggest mistake of my life Elle. I was blind till this summer to see what my life really needed, you...."

"I-I have to go."

"What? No Elle" Billy said grabbing my hand.

"Billy, let go."

"No, tell me whats on your mind"

"It's nothing Billy, I have to go"

"Elle just tell me!"

"We can't be together!" I yelled.

"Why not? ... Is it because of that Bieber boy? is that really fucking why?"

"Yes Billy! it really is why. I love him"

"No you don't! You love me!"

"I use to!" I yelled. "But you ruined that and it broke me..."

"Elle..."

"Then Justin came and fixed me! So good bye Billy"

I walked away to my car.

I got in and sat down in the drivers seat. I saw Billy walking towards my car so I put the keys in and started up the engine and drove off.

I kept driving until my phone rang. I looked down and saw it was Justin.

I looked back at the road.

I want to see Justin and be with him. But i knew that I wouldn't have acted myself if i did. And Justin would know something was up.

But then again I can't just leave him hanging and wondering what's been going on with me.

Or you could just tell him whats going on with Billy and get your chest cleared up.

I knew that was the easiest decision to make, but for some reason i couldn't do it.

I pulled in my driveway, got in the house and went in my room.

I took off my cloths and got in the shower.

The shower soon turned into a bath, where i would just lay there in the warm water, with my worries disappearing for awhile.

I stayed in the bath for a total of 45 minutes.

I finally got out and changed into my pjs. A big shirt and shorts.

I laid down on my bed to just, think.

Billy is in the past, Justin is now, in the present.

Justin helped heel you. So why the hell are you thinking about Billy?

He hurt you. Justin helped you.

Billy is the bad guy. Justin is the good guy.

I laid in my bed for about a half an hour thinking and thinking and thinking.

Justin actually loves you! Your not going to just ruin that, right?

Just get over Billy!

nothing happened that would get Justin mad at you to the point where he would leave you.

So what's holding you back?

While my thoughts were rampaging my brain, I heard the doorbell ring.

I looked outside my window to see who it was.

A light blue lamborghini...?

JUSTIN!

I quickly opened the door of my room to go down stairs and tell my mom not to open it.

shit.

"Hi Justin" my mom greeted at the door.

Justin was still outside so he couldn't see me.

"Hi Rolanda, is Elle home? she hasn't been answering my calls."

"Um yeah she -"

"Psst!" i whispered to my mom.

I gave her the signal with my hands to tell her i was 'sleeping'.

"Um, actually i think she just went to bed" my mom said turning back to Justin.

"Oh.."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Um, no.. well I don't know anymore..." he said sounding sad.

GOD ELLE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO HIM?

"is there something you want me to say to her for you?" my mom asked

"Um can you just tell her to call me as soon as she can, and... um that I love her..."

"Of course sweetie"

"Thanks Rolanda.." Justin said

"Oh Justin, what ever is happening between you and Elle, its going to be alright, I know she really loves you."

"Thank you" he said.

My mom closed the door, turned around and looked at me with her hands on her hips and one eyebrow raised up.

"So, are you going to tell me what's going on and why your doing this to him?"

"Mom it's just complicated right now."

"Well then make it easier for me to understand and for you to work it out." she said.

"Mom, i-i know what I'm doing and I'll talk to Justin soon... its nothing, really.."

My mom walked away mumbling something.

I went back up to my room and looked at my phone.

I had a text from Justin.

Text;

"Hey babe, I just went over to your house to talk but your mom told me you were sleeping so just call me or text me whenever you can, please. I love you Elle, please don't forget that."

I wiped away the tear that was coming down my cheek.

I put my phone down, turned off the lights and closed my eyes.

I know what to do.

-

-

-

A/N

What do you think Elle will do? How did you like today's chapter? I kinda lost track on what day I post so if I'm late sorry. Anyways my Birthday is on Monday. Finally turning 13. And there is only 5 chapters left in 'Maybe It's Forever'. I just want to say thank you thank you thank you. 91 votes and 326 reads! I think I will be starting a new story. I haven't came up with the title yet but it's about a girl who is a great musician. She gets discovered by a music producer and she gets to be a performer. She then goes on tour with one direction then starts getting feelings for Niall. Is it a good idea or not leave your ideas in the comments please!

Vote and Comment!!!!

Thanks!!!

💕