Chapter 18

I woke up not feeling so good.

My mom woke me up in a hurry and said to get ready soon cause were leaving to the airport in about 5 minutes and my head kept pounding.

I turned on my phone and saw i had 14 missed calls from Justin and 32 texts messages

great.

I decided to just ignore them and not open them right now. I have more important things to get to right now.

"Elle! Wake up, were almost going" My mom called

"I'm up!" i yelled back

I got up changed into gray sweats, a plain black shirt and peach sweater. Put my hair in a bun and didn't bother putting on makeup. Just put my black ray bans sunglasses on.

I got out of the room and saw my cousin sitting down in the hallway.

"Hey johnny" i said "wheres everyone?"

"Hey" he said looking up at me. "They went down stairs to bring some luggage down."

"Oh okay"

"Hey what was up with you yesterday?" he asked

"What do you mean?"

"You looked all sad... you okay?"

"um yeah.. im fine" i lied

"Elle... you can trust me."

I looked over at him and broke.

I cried into his shoulder.

I could tell he was taken back a bit, but he just let me cry.

After 2 mins i got out of it and started telling him everything in a much shorter version.

"So are you and Justin still together?" he asked

"I don't know... probably not if he cares about his fame more than actual love.."

"woah.."

"tell me about it.." i said "But Johnny promise me that you won't tell anyone about this... because i don't know what will happen later on okay?"

"Yeah don't worry"

"Thanks" i said giving him a hug.

My parents, uncle and aunt soon came back and we all left to go down to the car.

After a 40 minute drive we were there at the airport.

We said our goodbyes and thank yous for them letting us stay at their house.

I made sure again that johnny wouldn't tell anyone and he confirmed it.

We got on the plane and soon enough headed to California.

On the way home, I ended up tell my mom everything.

She said that he will come back and that he really loved me.

A part of me hoped and believed that would happen. But the other part felt like never seeing him again.

As we were only an hour left in the flight i decided to finally look at what Justin wrote me..

Most of them were just 'Elle please talk to me' 'im so sorry' 'please understand' i love you so much'

I looked at the phone calls to delete them when i noticed he left me 3 voicemails..

two of them just said 'please Elle call me..' and 'Elle i love you'

But the last one made my eyes water.

Voicemail~

Elle, babe I'm sorry. I understand why you hate me. I never wanted this to happen believe me. You are an amazing girl and one of the gorgeous girls i have ever met. I was supposed to fix your heart but i keep fucking it up. I will make it up to you... soon babe... don't forget about me. please. i love you and i mean it.

I would never forget him. But i can't say that he will never forget me. He so much more better things to focus on.

I want to hate him. But he's making it hard.

Right now i just want him here with me.

But i knew that he was going to be 'Selenas' soon.

Crap!

Justin lives in the same neighborhood as me...

But i never told him my address...

Thank god he doesn't know where i live.

-

-

-

A/N

Hello my lovies. Here is new chapter for you all hope you like it